Pendulum : Propane nightmares

(To the tune of the Neighbours theme)
#Peeeeeendulum
Everybody loves a bit of Peeeeeeeeendulum
Try and show some understaaaaanding
That they really are quite bland-and-ting #

The flips much better - VIP, but it's by Clipz

well, as much as ive gathered the so called remix is actually a vip by rob... actually clipz had nothing to do with it... if he had, it would have been his best track to date :teeth:

although i could be wrong...

bang on it - just checked my copy ......

it's a really poor press (not the tune obviously) don't think ear storm are gonna do promo's all gonna be those flimsy, cheap really thin records

U

well, as much as ive gathered the so called remix is actually a vip by rob... actually clipz had nothing to do with it... if he had, it would have been his best track to date :teeth:

although i could be wrong...

seriously....neighbours is better than ever in 2008!!!! i wish i could say the same for pendulum............... but hey...not everyone in auzzy land can keep going as well as neighbours has...!

Hmmm everyone says its by clipz but is it?

1) i thought vip meant self remix?

2) pendulum hasnt took credit writing clipz vip on there site and just said vip? :(

3) roomers have been going around its by rob....................

Last edited:
it sounds more like james bond theme tune to me! :rowley:

what the hell you on about?!?! :teeth: all the james bond themes are far better. don't insult classical music! and don't you dare even compare james bond to this sort of "bad music" :teeth:

there are two fucking threads next to each other about this tune... why do we need two seperate threads???

Back
Top Bottom