Pendulum Present - Hold Your Colour CD [2007 Version]

David Bass

Neuro-Technologist
VIP Junglist
two more tracks big fucking whoop, just a waste of Greenhouse gas emissions if you ask me....

Pendulum Present - Hold Your Colour CD [2007 Version]

01. Pendulum :: Prelude
02. Pendulum :: Slam
03. Pendulum Feat. Fats. & TC :: Plastic World
04. Pendulum Feat. The Freestylers :: Fasten Your Seatbelt
05. Pendulum :: Through The Loop
06. Pendulum Feat. Jasmine Lee :: Sounds Of Life
07. Pendulum :: Girl In The Fire
08. Pendulum vs Fresh Feat. Spyda & Tenor Fly :: Tarantula
09. Pendulum :: Out Here
10. Pendulum :: Hold Your Colour
11. Pendulum :: The Terminal
12. Pendulum :: Streamline
13. Pendulum :: Blood Sugar
14. Pendulum :: Axle Grinder

one of the more popular drum n bass albums being released with two extra tunes is no bad thing. they have a new album soon enough though I hope.

Is it going to be the same version of Blood Sugar that they released on vinyl?

I prefer the older one, also the older version of axle grinder.

pendulum can quite frankly fuck off..

haha

but its cos they signed to a BIG MAJOR LABEL... so they are getting arse fucked by them basically...

their sould is sold!

wow 2 new tunes an they aint even that good.
new version of blood sugar is shit it sounds really gritty an fuzzy!

its as simple as this. lets see how much money we can milk from an album. ram are doing the same thing and re-releasing some old classics as "ltd edition collectors edition" just to rag roll on and night flight for all their worth

B.B.B.B.B.B.B.Bulshit!

rock n bass what a load of swalloks. Another Planet was one of the best tunes ever produced I rekn. Get back to doin the stuff u lads used to do Pendulum.

B.B.B.B.B.B.B.Bulshit!

rock n bass what a load of swalloks. Another Planet was one of the best tunes ever produced I rekn. Get back to doin the stuff u lads used to do Pendulum.

I love that tune too, but a lot of people hated it and thought what Pendulum actually do best is their even earlier tech-ier stuff.
Which I think shows that they're great at whatever they put their hand to, cause the rock thing has brought them new fans.

vault,submarines rmx,another planet,spiral and the most underrated tune ever "back to you"
were way better than the axle grinder/blood sugar but im still pretty keen to hear what they do on the new album. and el hornet is still an amazing mixer. seen him at urban art forms in austria 2 weeks ago and opened with blood sugar and double dropped the nine with it.

Back
Top Bottom