Pendulum nu single (reactions!)

i think that is true...

let them do their own t'ing...

I dont like their sound personally but i think they should go find out who they really are...

Pendulum should do their own thing in the same way prodigydid their own thing,....

they deserve to be bigger than the dnb can accomodate.
please dont compare somebody who uses same beat and melodies for years to Prodigy...
:nurr_nur:

maybe little :twitchy:
but every prodigy song is different,unique and fucking brilliant.
on the other side 90% of pendulum tracks are same.....

yup. prodigy are uber, uber legends who went from brilliant, innovative emotionally torrid dancefloor fillers to perfectly orchestrated, chart topping mega choons that captured the worlds attention whereas pendulums "progressions" range from top tracks like masochist and slam to becoming airy fairy same ol same ol. hold your colour for me was awesome but that signalled a change for the worse. I don't know why.

Compare Prodigy with Pendulum...PAH!!!

whats new???

They need to do this rock ting properly.....its definately where there future lies

FUCKIN RIGHT AFTER THE WAY THEY'V DISRESPECTED THE SCENE THEY DONT DESERVE TO BE PART OF IT (SORRY TO BE NARROWMINDED BUT THEY ARE PROPA..............................CUNTS!LOL)

:weakest:

hold your colour for me was awesome

I wanted to cry when I heard that album...

Paid £10 for the privilege to listen to that nonsense... Proper screwing...

My soundsystem wont accept that disc anymore after one play...

Pendulum are weak like shandy bass & coke...

I've always loved Pendulum but they seem to be descending into an incredibly lazy, predictable style. I still love in hope though, and look forward to the album if a little fearfully... :twitchy:

I def agree with this statement, except for the laziness part. Pendulum seems anything but lazy, as it seems they spend a shit ton of time in the studio. Maybe that's the problem:confused: :confused: :confused:

ive said this b4....there engineering skills are out of this world,well robs n e wayz.but jus not feelin there tunes n e more.

sayin that i was into axle grinder :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom