Pendulum nu single (reactions!)

mygee

goespangpang
New Single on BBC Radio 1 - Monday (1900-2100 GMT)

Zane Lowe will be playing Pendulum's new single on BBC Radio 1 this Monday, 8th October, sometime between 7-9. Let us know what you think of it, by posting your thoughts here... also be sure to check out Grooverider's show next week Sunday (0000-0200 GMT) for an exclusive phoner with the band about the single, the album and the eagerly anticipated UK tour.
source: www.pendulum.com

Intro:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P-EWdnNhMWM

not a very good tune at all i have to say!
wat wer they thinkin!:uberlaugh

funny, I like it a lot better than Blood Sugar, but I wasnt crash hot on that tune at all.

to follow Greenboy's rating system, 6.5/10.
I like the spooky theramen sounds a la Kingston Vampires.

would smash a rave, but people may get sick of it

naaa..is all rite but sounds the same as alot of there previouse releases...what happened to versatility and trying sumin new...???

4/10

naaa..is all rite but sounds the same as alot of there previouse releases...what happened to versatility and trying sumin new...???

4/10

flew out the door after signing to warner / atlantic? :teeth:

in reality probably this is the sound they have been trying to get to... i guess

think they should put down the guittars etc and get back in the studio.. i mite sound a litte narrowminded but it just doesent sound as good as ther older stuff to me.o_O 5-10

Last edited:
Absolute commercial trash, put down the guitars start again from vault/masochist.

Big mistake signing to warner, now everything they make will sound like this, to try reach out to kids..

just waiting for their appearance on top of the pops :banana:

I wrote a rant but bollocks, I'm not going to get into Pendulum hating 'discussions'.

That said, where have Pendulum said they don't make dnb? I'd like a link.

Last edited:
I've always loved Pendulum but they seem to be descending into an incredibly lazy, predictable style. I still love in hope though, and look forward to the album if a little fearfully... :twitchy:

Whatever happens, they certainly affected the scene and made producers seriously pull their fingers out so :respekt: for that.

remember.....pendulum dont make drum and bass (so they reckon n e wayz)

i think that is true...

let them do their own t'ing...

I dont like their sound personally but i think they should go find out who they really are...

Pendulum should do their own thing in the same way prodigydid their own thing,....

they deserve to be bigger than the dnb can accomodate.

NOT GOOD AT ALL !!!:shrug:
Im not a hater,(well not realy altho i realy hate this sound) cause a few years back they released a few very good tracks!
Strip it back boys go back to a few basics, bcause imo, it aint d&b an it aint rock??????
Its drab n boring......sos :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom