Pendulum- Masochist (Noisia Remix)

This is an old tune now but fuck me it still sounds fresh, absolutely love it!!

Noisia still play this tune alot. Last time was Ram @ Matter. Sounds disgusting on a big soundsystem. Doubt its ever gunna see the light though.

heard it on a big rig last year and that bass at the drop is just rude, plus whichever one of the dutchies was mixing put it on loop before the rewind, nasty, nasty stuff

Ive had this on dubplate for a couple of years and hardly play it. i didn't like the arrangement for mixing. Might have to dig it out and give it a play again

Nothing beats the original.

The remix is sick but the original is still something that can make me pretty much lose my mind when i hear it out which is unfortunately, not very often....

I remember a Fever rave dwn @ Heaven in mid 2005 when Hype played this tune. Just before the drop he kept bringing it back & doing mad scratching - was the 1st time me & quite a few pplz had heard it as most of the rave went to skank in time with the drop, only for Hype to keep pulling it back! Much to his amusement! Do prefer the original still. Peace.

I remember a Fever rave dwn @ Heaven in mid 2005 when Hype played this tune. Just before the drop he kept bringing it back & doing mad scratching - was the 1st time me & quite a few pplz had heard it as most of the rave went to skank in time with the drop, only for Hype to keep pulling it back! Much to his amusement! Do prefer the original still. Peace.

yeah he did this at playaz once where he would do his really shit juggling with two copies of it. Completely ruined the tune. You wanna go bananas on the drop but no.....Hype thinks he's at DMC. Just play the tune!

I heard noisia weren't going to release it because they like to keep it as a party piece, something special to play, same as square feet.

i think that wud have been the original, that mix is on his DnB Essentials CD, saw him do it at homelands '04 or '05

I heard noisia weren't going to release it because they like to keep it as a party piece, something special to play, same as square feet.

I LOVE SQUARE FEET

Never heard em play it out though, but defo a crazy tune

Back
Top Bottom