Pendulum- Masochist (Noisia Remix)

I don't think its the case of it being worthy. I think it's probably due to other factors....

and your take on the matter why this hasn't been released is... ? honestly, this tune has all the makings of excellent tune and imo is far better than the original.

for haven's sake, even the bloody awful painkiller remix was released... why not release a tune that is so massively superior to the original. never understood why this never saw the light of day... just dont get it...

and i somehow dont buy the "special for a party bit"...

can anyone on this forum get an official comment from fresh, pendulum, noisia or whoever didnt want this to be released? and WHY? :teeth:

Last edited:
and your take on the matter why this hasn't been released is... ? honestly, this tune has all the makings of excellent tune and imo is far better than the original.

I'm not gonna get into it. Its pretty obvious.

I first heard Noisia play this on the Valve back in August 2006. It sounded disgusting then and still sounds disgusting now!

for haven's sake, even the bloody awful painkiller remix was released... why not release a tune that is so massively superior to the original. never understood why this never saw the light of day... just dont get it...

and i somehow dont buy the "special for a party bit"...

can anyone on this forum get an official comment from fresh, pendulum, noisia or whoever didnt want this to be released? and WHY? :teeth:

A lot of producers are bang on the "special for a party ying"

That's why so many VIPs are never released and obviously quite a few tunes in their own right don't see the light of day

I can understand why they do it though, it's only in cases where I think if the tune isn't going to stand the test of time, and definately isn't going to be played anymore, then it's time for a release

However, this remix has stood the test of time, so go figa.

noisia love keeping tunes for themselves, if only theyd release the block control or concussion vips. dirty tracks.

I remember hearing this agggges ago, sounds the nuts on a big system. Fucking monster tune. I'd pay good money too get this on plastic.

Dieselboy vs Noisia Sanctuary Last year.

I heard it noisia dropped it with agent orange after which point dieselboy just gave up.

Best set

Back
Top Bottom