Pendulum LP exclusive promos @ DOA Shop

DjEffect

lethaleffect.co.uk
I don't know if i can advertise for another shop on this board but they are in stock there now for anyone who wants it.

Sorry mods

:respekt:

DjEffect said:
I don't know if i can advertise for another shop on this board but they are in stock there now for anyone who wants it.

Sorry mods

:respekt:
No worries mate, I know a lot of people are waiting for this one (y)

But I'm in no rush, I'll wait for the released copy.

They're still there if anyone wants it! (y)

On second thoughts, I think I'm just going to get the CD.

Reapa said:
wouldnt even bother buying the CD :thumbsd:
While they're not all something I would play, I would definitely listen to them at home or in my car.

I'll probably drop 'Through The Loop' as an intro for a while, loving that Willy Wonka sample.

I'm always put off LP vinyl's because of the price, it's £28 inc p&p for that LP, ouch! I've bought the Tarantula 12" though!

sdm said:
While they're not all something I would play, I would definitely listen to them at home or in my car.

I'll probably drop 'Through The Loop' as an intro for a while, loving that Willy Wonka sample.

I'm always put off LP vinyl's because of the price, it's £28 inc p&p for that LP, ouch! I've bought the Tarantula 12" though!

Agreed, Tarantula is an all time classic, ill probably buy it on the picture disc, as for the album i was very dissapointed. Couple of tracks i would probably play but no where near as good as ud expect it to be. Think "dont beliveve the hype" comes into action on this one.

it will always be a classic due to it being different to most tunes and whenever you play it you would get a huge reaction. Its different to most tunes were as the rest of the album is quite forgettable.

i'm guessin that swift will probably still be teasin tarantula in his sets until like next year. lol

Back
Top Bottom