Pendulum LIVE! (Updated 21/02/07)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Four new videos taken from Pendulum's live gig at SeOne in London on the 03/12/06, including their remix of the Prodigy's 'Voodoo People'. You can find the original videos and posts below these four videos.

Intro / Slam

[youtube]4P-ou3D4mj8[/youtube]

Fasten Your Seatbelts

[youtube]0AuD0OXCv88[/youtube]

Blood Sugar

[youtube]kY5vHw_NdSc[/youtube]

Voodoo People (Remix)

[youtube]HjE_tm1_OrQ[/youtube]

>> Second original post --

Five amazing videos taken from two exclusive Pendulum gigs. The latest three are taken from their new years 2007 gig in Perth, Australia, the other two are from their first live gig in Fabric, London. The videos include their two most popular singles, Another Planet and Slam, alongside Blood Sugar, Hold Your Colour and Fasten Your Seatbelt.

(Original post below videos)

Another Planet

[youtube]AbGX5K_hvuk[/youtube]

Blood Sugar

[youtube]tVlqW0Rj9YU[/youtube]

Hold Your Colour

[youtube]goWvj-MM-a4[/youtube]

Intro & Slam

[youtube]H5prDapNXt4[/youtube]

Fasten Your Seatbelts

[youtube]67WLIEU-iEQ[/youtube]

>> Original post --

My God, I'd heard about this but it's bloody awesome just seeing video of it! I cannot wait to go see this live at a club :slayer:

Pendulum - Live at Fabric 06.10.06 - Intro & Slam
Pendulum - Live at Fabric 06.10.06 - Fasten Your Seatbelts

Wow! I'm very excited by this, big up Pendulumlumalum! :kermit:

Last edited:
Re: Pendulum LIVE! Wow!

Is this the Fabric gig last week? Seems to have stirred up a bit of interest .... will check video, thanks Stu..

Is this the Fabric gig last week? Seems to have stirred up a bit of interest .... will check video, thanks Stu..
I believe so yes, I think it looks sick!

I want to cry.

Rarely do the hairs stand up on my neck as they did with the guitar Slam.

No wonder there was so many cellphone in the air.

Last edited:

fuckin hell!

a good healthy slice of rock n roll in that mo fo!

pushing the boundaries again...

nice one!:not_worth

i wnder how many dnb heads will get confused....."er i don t like rock but i like Pendulum..." haha!

open ur minds!

Last edited:

TBH, the first 2 tunes that got me in to dnb were Slam and X-Ray. I'm now a dnb addict :gslayer: and I still enjoy Pendulum tunes alot =)

I'm really confused (not about live dnb, i know that can be amazing): everyone i know who's into dnb utterly despises pendulum and crosses their fingers like it's the devil when it's played/mentioned.

I'm just really really surprised ANYone on this site is into it and/or takes it seriously.

Don't get me wrong, i bought the album on cd (for a fiver), so i can't call ANYONE sad, but i just thought of it as dance/rock music that had EVOLVED from drum and bass and is about as far from being jungle as i am from being 50 cent.

:confused:

That comment really pushed my button.

This isn't DOA.

You don't hear Hype, Grooverider, Andy C or Noisia slagging off Pendulum.

Pendulum is drum and bass.

Drum and bass isn't just what those who spend too much time saying clownstep on the internet label d&b (they would narrow drum and bass to about 10% of what the music is - condeming it to stagnation and death).

Its also atmospheric drum and bass.

Jump up drum and bass.

Neurofunk drum and bass.

Darkside drum and bass.

Old skool drum and bass / jungle.

Ragga jungle.

Trancestep drum and bass (shudder).

Liquid funk drum and bass.

Its all drum and bass.

Pendulum are certainly pushing this music forward, a lot more than most of those tweaking frequences in clouds of ganja smoke. It will evolve and change and go in new directions (as it did when rave -> jungle, jungle -> drum & bass).

Its not a direction that people who value d&b because of its underground status can accept but back in the day jungle was poised to take over the airwaves (and to some degree did for a while).

I'm really confused (not about live dnb, i know that can be amazing): everyone i know who's into dnb utterly despises pendulum and crosses their fingers like it's the devil when it's played/mentioned.

I'm just really really surprised ANYone on this site is into it and/or takes it seriously.

Don't get me wrong, i bought the album on cd (for a fiver), so i can't call ANYONE sad, but i just thought of it as dance/rock music that had EVOLVED from drum and bass and is about as far from being jungle as i am from being 50 cent.

:confused:

hey they cause people to have opinions which is good. In fact the majority of the admins/mods on this board respect Pendulum, and several like them a lot. As drum'n'bass, not a rock sideshow that is.

I guess your friends have convinced you that dnb is only what they rather narrowly define as such. I'd advise you to ignore them if you want to stay interested in this music.

As Lokki said, open ur mind.

That comment really pushed my button.

This isn't DOA.

You don't hear Hype, Grooverider, Andy C or Noisia slagging off Pendulum.

Pendulum is drum and bass.

Drum and bass isn't just what those who spend too much time saying clownstep on the internet label d&b (they would narrow drum and bass to about 10% of what the music is - condeming it to stagnation and death).

Its also atmospheric drum and bass.

Jump up drum and bass.

Neurofunk drum and bass.

Darkside drum and bass.

Old skool drum and bass / jungle.

Ragga jungle.

Trancestep drum and bass (shudder).

Liquid funk drum and bass.

Its all drum and bass.

Pendulum are certainly pushing this music forward, a lot more than most of those tweaking frequences in clouds of ganja smoke. It will evolve and change and go in new directions (as it did when rave -> jungle, jungle -> drum & bass).

Its not a direction that people who value d&b because of its underground status can accept but back in the day jungle was poised to take over the airwaves (and to some degree did for a while).
:word:
i get soooo fed up with people slagging off pend because they're popular. remember vault anyone? they've changed this music for the better. and if it wasnt for them d&b would be in a lot worse state, we'd have a lot of empty clubs, with a much higher pikey percentage, and the promoters would be losing even more money. they're that popular for a reason, and i think they're great.
:yawn:

Last edited:

They wouldnt of got where they are now if they were crap, respect them. I sure do, in fact i love their album and cant wait for their next album!

Mmmmm......I remember "Vault"......Some times I wish those days could be here again....

yeah man I love their new stuff but I know what you mean, I heard Vault for the second time at Movement in April 03, Marky dropped it. And it was like WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!?? I'd heard it but just couldn't believe the reaction, spastic. Hard to beat, ever. They do a few groundbreaking things and get trapped by expectation, whereas the majority of plod-producers get respect for keeping it 'real'.

Mmmmm......I remember "Vault"......Some times I wish those days could be here again....

hehe kind of felt it when Hype played vault 5 times on a one 3h set when playing in Helsinki... :gpeace: dissin' pendulum just because they're making popular dnb is just stupid. STOP THE HATERZ

Back
Top Bottom