Pendulum Live Radio1 Big Weekend

yes i know. But just doesnt seem right when they clam theyre playing D&B in those metal outfit...:|

I watched this on BBC3 last night.Laughed out loud when Edith Bowman said that they regenerated the D&B scene......FAAAACCCKKK OOORRRFFF LUV!!!!

Can't stand MC Verse, running around the stage trying to be Keith from The Prodigy....PEEERRRIIICCCKK!

It was never gonna be amazing considering its a crowd of Rihanna and JLS fans. The new drummer is next level though!

---------- Post added at 12:56 ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 ----------

Subfocus' live thing is pretty decent actually

I heard El Hornet got raped by a pack of 11 year old Emo kids high on Mephederp, Adrenaline from Self-Harming & a hightened sense of Social Disillusionment.

They drove the crowd insane, there were 2 moshpits going at the same time! Definitely the highlight of the weekend for me, although the bass seemed to overpower the rest of the instruments live, could hardly hear the vox and synths over it.

could you imagine if people started doing circle pits and headbanging at raves... maybe thats gonna come in the future. some people wile out quite mad could develop from there?

I watched this on BBC3 last night.Laughed out loud when Edith Bowman said that they regenerated the D&B scene......FAAAACCCKKK OOORRRFFF LUV!!!!

Can't stand MC Verse, running around the stage trying to be Keith from The Prodigy....PEEERRRIIICCCKK!
I laughed at Edith. It's standard fare with her though

I laughed at the crowd too. Screaming their heads off to this average music. I swear that if they heard some decent dnb they would probably die an orgasmic explosion of excitedness

The Qemists do this sound so much better (using people that can actually sing helps too)

I laughed at Edith. It's standard fare with her though

I laughed at the crowd too. Screaming their heads off to this average music. I swear that if they heard some decent dnb they would probably die an orgasmic explosion of excitedness

The Qemists do this sound so much better (using people that can actually sing helps too)

put down the autotune... it makes you sound like chad kroeger!

why was this bif weekend in Bangor? I couldn't think of a more random place to have it - i got a mate at uni there and he says there's like nothing there, at all, anywhere

lol i go to bangor uni n that pretty much sums it up.

As for the comments about the poor bass, trust me, that definately the stream. it was a pretty good atmosphere in there, even if they did just play their new album...

Sub focus was pretty decent live, http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2010/artists/subfocus/

im the crazy one in a sombrero on my mates shoulders at about 22 mins in

i have to say tho, the first few hours of the day were the BEST, on the 1xtra stage they had loads of reggae, dub, bailey, followed by fabio and grooverider (met them, they came out n raved with the crowd after their sets) in the scorching sun!!

a wicked day overall, js a shame about the headliner

yeah man was listening to 1xtra when they were playing the shit from their stage - pretty much all sounded sick

Back
Top Bottom