Pendulum just announced

i should have said as well that eddy grant's gonna be there as well... we're gonna rock down to electric avenue

:ban:the Ball suckers!

why that so terrible? I thought everyone in dnb hates them now anyway....

goes back to the question.. if you were them what would you do? Turn down the opportunity to play infront of thousands of people at a festival all loving it or stick to playing dingy clubs full of moaning dnb geeks???

Last edited:
yeh fuck it...fair play to them man...let them do what they wanna do...they know the proper dnb heads lost respect for them a long time ago so what they got to loose really...

goes back to the question.. if you were them what would you do? Turn down the opportunity to play infront of thousands of people at a festival all loving it or stick to playing dingy clubs full of moaning dnb geeks???

Don't get me wrong i used to love there work but its just there attatude that pisses me off! i've seen them loads of times down here and they just don't seem to care about dnb any more! Plus there last few tracks were not all that. like you said though i would be up there if i had the chance!!!

Once again you've hit it on the head my friend, fair play to you!!!

Besides - maybe some of the people at T in the park who aren't into DnB will check them out, like what they hear and want to find out about and listen to more DnB, not necessarily pendulum, but other acts too...

Basically an act coming out of the DnB scene and going mainstream, can't be a bad thing because it'll have the reverse affect on audiences, they'll come from the mainstream into the DnB scene -

We all got into the scene somehow or other, the fact that they're not a 'proper' DnB act anymore don't really matter, it's where they've come from and where people will look to find out what else there is out there, capisch?

tbh who gives a shit wat pendulum does any more if ya dont like em stop talkin bout em!
u dont talk about other bands ya dont like so why talk bout them??

T in the Park is actually supposed to be quite a decent festival. I know some people that have gone and really rated it.... I think maybe a few of you are getting it confused with a pop festival. Its a festival like Reading etc.

I mean fucking hell;, they get to play alongside Rage Against The Machine, Prodigy and Chemical Brothers for fuck sake! Seriously, how up dnb's arse would you have to be to turn that down?

Don't get me wrong i used to love there work but its just there attatude that pisses me off! i've seen them loads of times down here and they just don't seem to care about dnb any more! Plus there last few tracks were not all that. like you said though i would be up there if i had the chance!!!

god knows why they should care IMO..... people get so possesive over this scene and who's in it and out of it, like there is some kind of musical border peopel have to cross. At the end of the day its not like dnb owned them, and they didnt owe anyone anything and are all talented muscicians which can obivously achieieve big things.. i said when i heard them doing the live band thing that it would be great to see them at a festival or two and low and behold here thye are alongside prodigy and RATM. I bet if you actually went to T in the park and saw them playing to 10000 people in a filed or whatever you would be like " oh, ok this is why they do it".. i mean DJ or rock star? hmmm?

check this
which would you rather be dj ing or live??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf2cLUZrpO0

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42l-T8SohxA&feature=related##

Back
Top Bottom