Pendulum - Immersion Preview

Quite simple the album is shit!

Even spoke to a mate of mine who isn't die hard DnB, he just likes the commercial stuff and loves Pendulum. Well even he hates this album and that's saying something!

Quite simple the album is shit!

Even spoke to a mate of mine who isn't die hard DnB, he just likes the commercial stuff and loves Pendulum. Well even he hates this album and that's saying something!

that means his opinion have real value,so you can go to cry in the corner El Hornet... you just loose

that means his opinion have real value,so you can go to cry in the corner El Hornet... you just loose

stop.jpg

I didn't expect any better then this tbh, not good, but not bad either. I'm curious wtf they are gonna do with the dubstep-y songs live lol

actually comprachicos is the only one I can listen to. The rest sounds either like Prodigy with awful lead synths like i.e. vulture or... well... pendulum pop-rock
lol @ colabing with in flames. The track sounds just like it would've been one of in flames. Immersion is wider away from dnb then every other Pendu LP has been before.
Pendulum is NOW definitely gone from dnb to Rock IMO

obsolutly amazing band

they seem to be involving more and more of a rockier sound the singer needs less autotune or just sing in a range he can handle. its got good parts but they dont care what we think they can make more what they want (or their label wants or are they on breakbeatkaos still?) and get more fans more birds more drugs and MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY

they seem to be involving more and more of a rockier sound the singer needs less autotune or just sing in a range he can handle. its got good parts but they dont care what we think they can make more what they want (or their label wants or are they on breakbeatkaos still?) and get more fans more birds more drugs and MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY

They are on Warner Music Group, 'Nuff said

Hold Your Colour - 9/10
In Silico - 3/10
Immersion - 6/10

As usual the vocals ruin almost every track. Definitely an improvement though - this album is much more interesting the last.

Back
Top Bottom