PENDULUM - 'IMMERSION' - OUT NOW

Wrong forum JHO, should has posted this on Rock&roll forum, this is a D&B forum.:rofl:

Yeah, its not a drum n bass album, but that doesn't mean its bad. If you just forget Hold Your Colour and take it on its production merits etc, its a good album

Quite simply, Pendulum will always be living in the Shadow of Hold Your Colour.

They really need to find someone who can actually sing and then they need to get some new synths

Is there going to be a dnb version of this released?

ye i agree every song on this new album is a repat of the last song as i have discoverd there is no change in beat like in hold your colour and in silico . we were promised ranson and where is that ? its all gone to commercial "drum and bass for the every man"

Yeah, its not a drum n bass album, but that doesn't mean its bad. If you just forget Hold Your Colour and take it on its production merits etc, its a good album

Quite simply, Pendulum will always be living in the Shadow of Hold Your Colour.

The stuff before hold your colour was alot better.

This album is shit yet all my friends rinse it because they do not know of good music.

already have. and i must say its without a doubt the best drum and bass album of all time, its basically what every drum and bass artist would make if they could open their minds wide enough... dnb would be dead right now if it wasnt for these guys... and i think its time you guys realized the reason you hate on them is how fucking jealous you are of them, theyre not afraid to make original music... they are pioneers....

already have. and i must say its without a doubt the best drum and bass album of all time, its basically what every drum and bass artist would make if they could open their minds wide enough... dnb would be dead right now if it wasnt for these guys... and i think its time you guys realized the reason you hate on them is how fucking jealous you are of them, theyre not afraid to make original music... they are pioneers....

Trolololololol

sorry mate but hold your colour wasn't shit

Didn't say it was, read my comment again, I said THIS album is shit reffering to IMMERSION not hold your colour.

I prefer the stuff before hold your colour i.e Vault, Masochist etc... but hold your colour had a few decent tracks on it but it also had some tracks that I didn't rate at all such as slam and that shit one where he says sorry I lied it's drum and bass what ya gonna do and then that god awful synth kicks in.

Back
Top Bottom