PENDULUM - 'IMMERSION' - OUT NOW

Didn't say it was, read my comment again, I said THIS album is shit reffering to IMMERSION not hold your colour.

I prefer the stuff before hold your colour i.e Vault, Masochist etc... but hold your colour had a few decent tracks on it but it also had some tracks that I didn't rate at all such as slam and that shit one where he says sorry I lied it's drum and bass what ya gonna do and then that god awful synth kicks in.

You're getting confused with In silico,

Anyway, HYC was huge, deserves enuf respect

I actually dont think its the worst album ever made, worth a couple listens but nothing amazing like.

Better than In Silico, but nothing on Hold Your Colour.

Didn't say it was, read my comment again, I said THIS album is shit reffering to IMMERSION not hold your colour.

I prefer the stuff before hold your colour i.e Vault, Masochist etc... but hold your colour had a few decent tracks on it but it also had some tracks that I didn't rate at all such as slam and that shit one where he says sorry I lied it's drum and bass what ya gonna do and then that god awful synth kicks in.

original didnt have bloodsugar on it, it had another planet an still grey instead. Both big tunes

i never thought id say this but there was actually a few good tunes from in silico
like this for example its nothin special but its not shit by any means an it isnt really cheesy in my eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember Fabio back when In Silico released talking to these guys about the flak they get on forums - Suppose this must have been the forum they were talking about :lol:

True you'll never catch :andy: playing one of their tunes, but they know the score, they get the women, and they kill the bad guys. :shades:

I remember Fabio back when In Silico released talking to these guys about the flak they get on forums - Suppose this must have been the forum they were talking about :lol:

True you'll never catch :andy: playing one of their tunes, but they know the score, they get the women, and they kill the bad guys. :shades:

Nah it was DOA. The group was actually quite active on those forums until the scene "turned on them". :)

andy can drop pendulum tunes, hes one of the few people that can get away with it...

and im 95% sure there was a version of HYC released with blood sugar and axel grinder on the end instead of still grey or something very similar

already have. and i must say its without a doubt the best drum and bass album of all time, its basically what every drum and bass artist would make if they could open their minds wide enough... dnb would be dead right now if it wasnt for these guys... and i think its time you guys realized the reason you hate on them is how fucking jealous you are of them, theyre not afraid to make original music... they are pioneers....

dunno. havent heard it yet, but i doubt id make music like this even if i could.. and i just stated that i wanted ransom to be on it, and its a shame it isnt, cause thats one tune that shows that they could produce bangers still, but that its not to their taste anymore maybe... it could have restored my faith in them tbh. ^^

The first version of HYC that was released was better than the second version. First one has Another Planet & Still Grey....sick tunes

they may know the score, they most definitely get the women but I'm almost 100% sure they don't kill the bad guys

Of course they dont kill the bad guys. They're emo. They'll just cut em a little bit and write a song about it

yeah agreed ransom was a bit of false hope... it probably wasnt even by pendulum

my first post was sarcastic btw

Back
Top Bottom