Pendulum - Im Not Alone Remix - Live At Glastonbury 09 - MP3!

ac

Do they get off on making a mockery of themselves? I don't understand them at all? They just started making DnB again, and now they're playing their shitty Rock&Bass. I can't explain in words how much I wish they would all stop making music.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
dude, fuck the haters, if u like it spread the word.

i personally dont but i am not about to jump on the bandwagan that mate u feel like a dick, there is no fuckin point.

i have sed it before and i will say it again, if ya have nothing decent to say dont say anything..its not fair on the people who do actually like the music.

Everyone whos doin music needs to have the respect 4 what hes doin. Pendulum is doing drumnbass/rock and thas a nice thing! Im in many styles of music not just in drumnbass. Im open for every artist. And when anyone hates Pendulum then Fuck it and dont piss it in a forum.

I hate the haters in the dnbszene... Idiots

Thas why Glastonbury is a perfect Place for me, u have so many different artist and Styles. Pendulum is not the best band for me but cool to see the ravers n rockers partyin together. Thats Music, thats Love to the Music.

Last edited:

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
Believe it or not Pendulum were fucking quality at Glastonbury, they got the crowd going mental. I mean all types of people, kids, teenagers, old-times. Literally everyone, was very impressed indeed.