Pendulum Ibiza Rocks DJ Set - Album 3 demos sound EPIC

Lucidproduction

i aint fraid of no ghosts
VIP Junglist
put it to 23 minutes 50 seconds...

these kind of vocals to me sound SO pathetic,

and i think this is why pendulum are getting called sellouts as much as they are

unless this is your kind of thing then im sorry, but to me its as emo as my chemical romance,

the drum and bass bit is great but do we really need to fill the gaps with cheese

dafo93

SWITCH FUSION
VIP Junglist
put it to 23 minutes 50 seconds...

these kind of vocals to me sound SO pathetic,

and i think this is why pendulum are getting called sellouts as much as they are

unless this is your kind of thing then im sorry, but to me its as emo as my chemical romance,

the drum and bass bit is great but do we really need to fill the gaps with cheese
I think it works pretty well, if it's not your cup of tea then fairdos

Lucidproduction

VIP Junglist
yeah i dont mean to go off on one but did any one ever see that good charlotte video where he goes in the phonebooth and starts crying on the phone going "im never coming home nEVER!" it sounds like that to me... i dunno why

i know im being narrow minded but i hate the emo sound

wobbie

Echidna
VIP Junglist
Thats their cover/remix of Im not alone by Calvin Harris. Its not their lyrics.
Edit : wow I just heard the bit you actually meant. That does sound a bit strange. Different though.

Last edited:

Lucidproduction

VIP Junglist
oh ok schweet sorry... i really shudnt have been so quick to jump in with that

on the flip, im really glad there using all the dnb elements again, it sounds so much better..

who thinks they will go back to mixing now insted of live shows?? :)

dafo93

SWITCH FUSION
VIP Junglist
No they'll definitely keep their live show, it's become somewhat of a signature to them. Love the tune that starts at 9.06 though, it's epic

wobbie

Echidna
VIP Junglist
Im guessing they're just gonna stay how they are now. Live band and Elhornet doing the DJ sets.
The live show is fucking awesome though!