Pendulum @homelands...

RichieC

Pendulum played the sickest prodigy remix at homelands and i really wanna find out what it is! cant even remember which prodigy tune it was either...maybe 'narayan'?? does anyone know? and if so any links to listen to it??

'Voodoo People' remix by themselves.

Check the latest Friction 'M1x Show' from 1Xtra. There is an MP3 in the mixes forum (y)

safe! cheers for that....has it come out yet? or if not, does anyone know if or when it is coming out??

Coming out as part of a Prodigy greatest hits album. The remix should be on a 12" with something else on the flipside, maybe the Zinc 'Charly' remix.

sdm said:
Coming out as part of a Prodigy greatest hits album. The remix should be on a 12" with something else on the flipside, maybe the Zinc 'Charly' remix.

Thats wicked news!!!!!

voodoo people in an absolute classic rave tune.

How the fuck can you remix that into drum n bass..

Have the fucking heavens fallen?

*Goes off to listen.

Hmmmm sounds alright, could of done a lot more with it I reckon I prefer the original still....

What I'm waiting for is the Sub Focus remix of "Smack My Bitch Up" .... now THAT is gonna be a smasher!!!!

any information about this.....
Prodigy - Charlie (DJ Zinc Remix)
Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)
Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (TC Remix)
Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Sub Focus Remix)
?????????????
Just saw that info (y)

mISHKA said:
Hmmmm sounds alright, could of done a lot more with it I reckon I prefer the original still....

they prolly havent finished with it yet... knowing them they'll fiddle with it for another couple of months yet ;)

This is the official announcement from XL Recordings:

"'Their Law :The Singles 1990-2005' which compiles a complete collection of the bands single releases to date is due to be released on the 22nd August. the album will feature 'their law' (of course), alongside ‘Smack My Bitch Up', 'Firestarter' and bonus disc of rare and unreleased material."

And this was posted by Liam on the official Prodigy site.

hi peoples long time no speeek.a few things to clear up---
their law the singles 1990- 2005 is the title of the album.
the 2nd cd is NOT a drum and bass remix package.-- as i said b4 it will
consist of couple of new tunes( u probably downloaded them anyway!)couple
of remixes ,voodoo beats will be on there,live traks etc. different
versions of traks.and couple of b-sides we like.
we r also doing as a bonus -- 2 or 3 remix vinyl only including the
pendulum voodoo people -sub focus smak my bitch up-- drum and bass
audio bullys hav done an out of space mix that i luv-- its cheeky and
thugish as fuk.
bla bla bla. maybe a couple of these mixes may go onto cd2 -not sure yet
c u soon
liam
(y) :teeth: More news.

I think I've got all their singles... at least the legal ones.

Must say AONO is a steaming pile of shit IMO.

Can't wait for some of the new remixes though...

According to htfr.com that album is coming out in october...LONG! tis gonna being fuking heavy tho. bring on october!!! i really wanna hear that sub focus mix. I never thought anyone would be able to remixz a prodigy tune well until i heard the pendulum remix. 4 months!! dry! bring out promos!!

i actually don't like pendulum but their remixes are wicked. nightbreed - pack of wolves, and now this ... sick

Back
Top Bottom