Pendulum - Hold Your Color

Triple M said:
According to the Chemical listing... there's only 4 plates, where as the original DOA tracklist says 5!

Yeah it's 4, the 5th one probably refers to the sampler that has fasten your seatbelts and tarantula on it, which I think the official release of drops next week

nickdawg said:
Yeah it's 4, the 5th one probably refers to the sampler that has fasten your seatbelts and tarantula on it, which I think the official release of drops next week
:word:

Slam - Wikid intro, just not feeling the main riff rele, but the other riff thats in there, and goes all bouncy is quality!

Plasticworld - Vocal's are smooth :thumbsup:

Through The Loop - Willy Wonka sample lol, for the darker heads I spose...

Girl In The Fire - One of my fave pieces on this LP, Guitar work is amazing!

Hold Your Colour - Love this song, melodic, and vocals are quality as well, shame they took out the riff they had before, kinda liked it. Still wikikd tho!

Sounds Of Life - Lovely summer vibed tune... crisp beats 2.

The Terminal - If i can hear correctly, theyve used same bits as the 'Tonight' remix intro, and also have a lil bit in there from the 'Bacteria' remix, none the less, still a hevvy tune!

Out There - 10x better than 'Fastern Your Seatbelts', love the breakdown in it, pads and guitars.

whole album is rude! BIG BIG BIG ups to Pendulum. I really cant wait to get hold of a promo copy of it. That "through the loop" sample is brilliant. Girl in the Fire is awesome aswell. Its got that Rock Demon vibe to it and i like it. "hold Your Colour" is excellent too. This whole album is :rik:
What happened to "streamLine"?

Last edited:
Promos are pretty much sold out everywhere (with exception to ebay, where there are 2 promos there right now that are going for over $60 with still 4+ days to go in the auctions :eek: ) - but the official release is gonna have some nice cover art that will definately make it worth the extra couple weeks wait 8)

I thought Tarantula was released on the 20th.
But I haven't seen it in shops online, only promos.
Has it already been released or will it be released on the 27th as a saw on another message board :twitchy:

Full version (regular and pic disk) of Tarantula is in the stores today and ships monday.

Promos for the LP came out yesterday and the actual release drops in July.

:slayer:

Originally posted by fresh
"Slam" and "Out here" will be released soon after the main body of the vinyl version of 'Hold your colour' on 12" as a single, and also on cd single which will include bonus track "No one knows".

If you were lucky enough to get one of the limited run of promos through this site/etc. then hold on to it!

fasten your asshole.
(umm seatbelt)

Dan
Update (y)

Originally posted by anscenic pendulum
sorry all...i wasn't into the idea at first, as it splits the vinyl version of the album up :cry: - however...

this gives the album chance of getting a lot more exposure, and whichever way you look at it - its another drum and bass track in radio 1's playlist (can only be a good thing for dnb in any form)

it also keeps the breaks heads happy as they won't have to buy the whole vinyl album for one breaks track :)

so heres how its going:

SINGLE 1 - VINYL
A: Tarantula
B: Fasten Your Seatbelt

SINGLE 2 - VINYL
A: Slam
B: Out Here

ALBUM - VINYL
A: Hold Your Colour
B: Girl In The Fire
C: Through The Loop
D: Plasticworld