Pendulum - from Australia, yet DJ in England- Im confused!

DJ Lordward

T.D.P.
VIP Junglist
Yo
Pendulum are supposed to be from Australia yeh? yet they are always DJin at raves around Britain. How does that work out then??
i know they are a crew, so does one guy live over here & jus play their tunes??
cheers

DJ Lordward said:
Yo
Pendulum are supposed to be from Australia yeh? yet they are always DJin at raves around Britain. How does that work out then??
i know they are a crew, so does one guy live over here & jus play their tunes??
cheers
They moved from Oz to UK last year.

DJ Lordward said:
ahhhh. cheers 4 that sdm. i thought maybe they send their dubs to sum1 over here who calls himself part of their crew lol. do they all DJ??
Yes, they all DJ.

I did an interview with them just as 'Vault' was taking off, find it here.

cheers again SDM. their tune selection & mixing quality does seem 2 vary from set to set so seeing that they all DJ explains that.
cheers maaan

el Hornet was the one who always DJd around Perth, and he hooked up with the other boys Anscenic and Speed to produce there. I think their mixing has come along in the past 18 months, although Hornet is still the best I feel.

I guess they left Perth cos most DJs would leap at the chance to play heaps of gigs in the UK, and the connections you get there cant be beat for producing etc.
So big up, but we miss them over here I tell you ....

:rslayer:

*clears throat*

hehe... Paul aka El Hornet has always been the dj force behind Pendulum but Gaz aka Speed and Rob aka Anscenic have only being mixing in the last yr I beleive.. but they have come along way :D... Can't wait for the boys to come back here and play.

Back
Top Bottom