Pendulum & Baron - 'Guns At Dawn'

Apparantly it's a B side on BBK008. Baron holds the A side on his own with 'Rat Pack'.

Dunno whatcha talkin bout, it gets my juices flowing :1:

A party track by the party boys, warpin b-lines an synth-mania on the attack, i think its quite original for pendulum after hearing a few of the lack-luster tunes offa the pendu album. :shake:
Sure ill change my mind when the the album hits the streets by picking up a copy. :gaywhite:

jay walker said:
Dunno whatcha talkin bout, it gets my juices flowing :1:

yeah, thats coz you like all the wobbly shit that is the current trend in UK.

actually any wobble tune that is by a big name producer will be an instant classic for at least 2 months (actually as long as it is on dub). long live the wobblelords! and i even had hope pendulum will bring some originality to the scene... bwahahha! what a stupid idea that was! long live 0=0

hope one of the three "geniuses" from pendulum now reply and start stating "if u dont like this go to the studio and make your own sound" or some other stupid cliche they use to defend their "sound"!

FLAME ON! :rofl:

*im in a really good mood*

GreenBoy said:
hope one of the three "geniuses" from pendulum now reply and start stating "if u dont like this go to the studio and make your own sound" or some other stupid cliche they use to defend their "sound"!

FLAME ON! :rolf:

*im in a really good mood*

Dude don't slate the geniuses. I like their "Sound"

I think it's pretty good but then I'm a big fan of Pendulum and Baron's stuff anyway. Nosher rmx has to be my favourite tune ever. Can someobody define wobble for me? I have no idea what you mean. Please give some track examples if possible. Thanks.

Thrawn said:
I think it's pretty good but then I'm a big fan of Pendulum and Baron's stuff anyway. Nosher rmx has to be my favourite tune ever. Can someobody define wobble for me? I have no idea what you mean. Please give some track examples if possible. Thanks.

Tracks with wobbley basslines!!

e.g. Generation Dub "Weird Science"

Thrawn said:
While I'm no production genius. This is what they mean :nadia:

Attachments

• sdm-Wobbler.mp3
    129.9 KB · Views: 40
  • sdm-Tentstep.mp3
    579.6 KB · Views: 43
Right. I like all that stuff actually but I like most dnb as long as it doesn't have cheesy vocals. I realise producers like to make stuff more complex and deeper but at the moment I'm in it for the dancefloor so no complaints here! Cheers for the samples SDM.. see you down the Wedge! :slayer:

Nice one :)
I really like teh baron influence :D
a little sad the pendulum sinth is the same as in another planet, but... it was a nice tune togh :P

Back
Top Bottom