pendulum bandwaggon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hightech

VIP Junglist
why not try an be different an NOT get on the hating pendulum bandwagon.
so was thinking bot this and i no everyone hates them so much . i jst want to no y coz i bet alot of ppl jst like hoppin on the old ban waggon and hate them like everyone els easyer to do. im jst interested to here other pplz opinoins.
coz they nt crap and all, they still make "quality" tunes but in my books not amasing.
but i still enojoy some of ther sets they arnt shit for example b2b with bad company.

Last edited:
I used to like them, but that was before i got into dnb. pendulum was the first thing close to dnb i started listening to. as i got more into to grimier stuff and started appreciating all sorts of dnb i went further off pendulum. tunes like vault still do it for me tho.

^^^ is this aimed at me or sumthink ??
well i personally hate them because they dont make the type of drum and bass (thats what they try and call it) they make !! made a couple of tunes every1 must have liked at sum point like slam & vodoo people,fasten your seatbelt & bloodsuger << think its called that lol thats the only 4 tunes ill give them credit 4 apart from that they just get worse and worse IMO and they cant mix 4 Shit sum ppl are gd at djing or producing hardly any can b near the best at both !! and imo pendulum r right down there with the shittest at both !!
look .....
Hazard = Fucking gr8 producer & quite gd dj
Andy c = The best dj possibly ever 2 mix drum and bass and quite possibly could b the best we ever c !! and hes still a gd producer 2 !!:smash:

THATS Y I HATE THEM !!!!!

^^^ is this aimed at me or sumthink ??
well i personally hate them because they dont make the type of drum and bass (thats what they try and call it) they make !! made a couple of tunes every1 must have liked at sum point like slam & vodoo people,fasten your seatbelt & bloodsuger << think its called that lol thats the only 4 tunes ill give them credit 4 apart from that they just get worse and worse IMO and they cant mix 4 Shit sum ppl are gd at djing or producing hardly any can b near the best at both !! and imo pendulum r right down there with the shittest at both !!
look .....
Hazard = Fucking gr8 producer & quite gd dj
Andy c = The best dj possibly ever 2 mix drum and bass and quite possibly could b the best we ever c !! and hes still a gd producer 2 !!:smash:

THATS Y I HATE THEM !!!!!

andy c aint a good producer hes fuckin amazin think of all of ram trilogys tunes an that finders keepers!

i used to enojy then to b4 i aculty listend to rly dnb now i jst dnt hav respect for then after here tunes like 8 bit bitch spor remix or shimon and sparfunk in the shine

andy c aint a good producer hes fuckin amazin think of all of ram trilogys tunes an that finders keepers!

Gd point seriously i swear he cant get any better tho look hes the best dnb dj by far and imo there eva has and quite possibly cud b and hes 1 fucking fat producer 2 !!!

Gd point seriously i swear he cant get any better tho look hes the best dnb dj by far and imo there eva has and quite possibly cud b and hes 1 fucking fat producer 2 !!!

yea innit fuckin respect 2 that man!
at least hes not the best producer!lol

another pendulum thread!

pendulum do not make "quality" tunes anymore, granite and propane are nowhere near playable!
i dont care what any1 says about pendulum i still rinse the tunes of theirs i own but i have no desire to buy any of their new stuff

they were once good but now i wanna drive a stake through their pig shit heart! (i think thats what he said?)

yea innit fuckin respect 2 that man!
at least hes not the best producer!lol

nah producer wud b a tough 1 theres better than andy c i guess but no1 makes quality tunes everytime just hit & miss realy !! hazard,andy c and my minds just gone blank :mad: there 2 of the best atm but i no im 4getting a couple that shud definatley b up there but cant remeber arghhhhhhh

another pendulum thread!

pendulum do not make "quality" tunes anymore, granite and propane are nowhere near playable!
i dont care what any1 says about pendulum i still rinse the tunes of theirs i own but i have no desire to buy any of their new stuff

they were once good but now i wanna drive a stake through their pig shit heart! (i think thats what he said?)

:ditto: were "ok" at 1 point when i 1st got in2 dnb now they are comple and utter SHIT

nah producer wud b a tough 1 theres better than andy c i guess but no1 makes quality tunes everytime just hit & miss realy !! hazard,andy c and my minds just gone blank :mad: there 2 of the best atm but i no im 4getting a couple that shud definatley b up there but cant remeber arghhhhhhh

ur obviously forgetin subfocus!lol
an g dub for that matter

the only tunes that ever got me raving the voodoo people rmx an blood sugar (specially voodoo people i still drop that from time to time) , slam an fasten your seatbelts were okay to listen to when you're drivin home from work an you've got a bit of a headache. havent seen em live for yonkies but when i did they were just droppin their own tunes which got real old real quick.

BUT, the thing i dislike the most isn't pendulum themselves its all the little GOOCHES out there who listen to pendulum and no one else drum and bass related an claim theyre d&b heads, now i know its probably abit daft but THAT gets on my tits! anyone else with me on that?

the only tunes that ever got me raving the voodoo people rmx an blood sugar (specially voodoo people i still drop that from time to time) , slam an fasten your seatbelts were okay to listen to when you're drivin home from work an you've got a bit of a headache. havent seen em live for yonkies but when i did they were just droppin their own tunes which got real old real quick.

BUT, the thing i dislike the most isn't pendulum themselves its all the little GOOCHES out there who listen to pendulum and no one else drum and bass related an claim theyre d&b heads, now i know its probably abit daft but THAT gets on my tits! anyone else with me on that?

yep i am!

Admittedly, I like quite a few Pendulum tunes, so it's tough for me to jump on the bandwagon and call them shit. They have a few tunes that annoy the hell out of me, but then again, so do most producers. My only complaint about Pendulum is the fact that every Pendulum set I've ever heard is basically the entire "Hold Your Colour" album, peppered with a few other tracks here and there. Just my opinion.

-Peat

so was thinking bot this and i no everyone hates them so much . i jst want to no y coz i bet alot of ppl jst like hoppin on the old ban waggon and hate them like everyone els easyer to do. im jst interested to here other pplz opinoins.
coz they nt crap and all, they still make "quality" tunes but in my books not amasing.
but i still enojoy some of ther sets they arnt shit for example b2b with bad company.

Oh boy, Bandwagon Blues:jerkit:

I love their old tunes Spiral, Toxic Shock, Back 2 You, etc. I can't imagine myself ever not liking those tunes.

At the time I loved Hold Your Colour. It sounds a bit dated to me now, however there are still a few tunes like The Terminal which kick ass.

I think their new tunes are absolutely HORRID. For me, it's nothing to do with a bandwagon, I just think that what I've heard so far is below average rock music. It's not that it's not DnB, it's just that it's not GOOD music period.

I'm a Prodigy fanatic, I know all about bands breaking out of their formula and crossing genres, so it's not that I'm just some stubborn DnB fanatic that hates everything else.

The other problem with them is that their own success has killed their sound. What I said earlier about HYC sounding dated, everytime you hear those "Pendu-synths" come in now it's sort of like "oh yeah it's a 2005 flashback". They just kinda killed their own sound by using those to death in every tune, and the fact that they were the biggest thing in DnB for a couple years.

Doesn't matter really, they're a big American Rock Band now. There's enough great producers both new and old that nobody is going to care that they're gone.

Originally Posted by boobjunkie View Post

lol like" o hay man i listen to dnb 2"
"o mean what u into"
"um pendulum"
"..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom