pendulum album

Pendulum's - Hold your colours album out in June
I know the Fresh - Escape From Planet monday out in August... :thumbsup:

sparkyc10 said:
still looking forward to this album a lot. hypes wearing off slightly though. wasnt it meant to be released february?
I think it's down to Pendulum wanting to make sure it's top $$$ (y)

Fair play I think. Secondly you wouldn't have heard many of the tunes so you can't really get bored of something you haven't heard he he :lol:

sdm said:
I think it's down to Pendulum wanting to make sure it's top $$$ (y)

Fair play I think. Secondly you wouldn't have heard many of the tunes so you can't really get bored of something you haven't heard he he :lol:
true! definitly worth spendin the extra time making the album quality. what i have heard from it so far has been nice so got high expectations (y) and im sure the hyped up tingly feeling will return when i see it on the shelves and ive got a 20 burning a hole in my pocket :2thumbs:

Actualy most of the tunes made by Pendulum are quality. So i don't care about release scheldule because i am sure that they just taking time to make their tunes top. :welcome:

sparkyc10 said:
ive got a 20 burning a hole in my pocket :2thumbs:

Yeh me too sparks. Its gettin a bit too close to me nadgers so pendulum best hurry up and bring out that album. (Roll On May)

Definately lookin forward to this LP!! I know they're going to release the Tarantula/Fasten Your Seatbelt 12" next month, so that should be enough to at least hold me over for a little while :afro:

With this and the Fresh, Calyx, Guerilla Warfare, and the unreleased Ed Rush & Optical LP joints on the way, this is lookin' like I better start saving my $$$ now!

guess im the one again who says aint too happy about this one... only thing that really still excites me is black tarantula, the rest of the stuff that i've heard from mixes are "soooo typical pendulum aka mainstream dancefloor pendulum wobble"...

:monkey: :ipfft@u: :gpeace:

GOOOOOOOOO SECOND DILLINJA'S!

funny Greenboy, I thought you'd put Black Tarantula in that box. Its my least fave of theirs.

Anyway I really think you'll find there are some classic 'proper' Pendulum moments on the album, with the techy flavour you like, It aint gonna be all jump-up, I know that for sure.
Elhornet is mad into his tech/neuro sound and won't stop making it, or pushing it as a DJ.

differnet strokes for different etc ... this will have it all.

:bounce:
as well as :slayer: plus a bit of :idea: and (yn)

equals :pat:

heard pendulums track with the freestylers... :coffee: it kept me up for a while the other night....sounds like a really fun tune...lol...anyone else dig it?

If you don't dig any Pendulum stuff, then you're stoopid. :teeth:

I've always thought that they could've done so much more after the drop on Trail of Sevens though :/

Rival said:
heard pendulums track with the freestylers... :coffee: it kept me up for a while the other night....sounds like a really fun tune...lol...anyone else dig it?

fasten your seatbelts is wicked, wasn't too sure at first but it just grows on you.

can't wait for this to drop with tarantula. gonna be big

:rolf:

mesh said:
funny Greenboy, I thought you'd put Black Tarantula in that box. Its my least fave of theirs.

FUCK! I want that tune so bad! anyone got a 320 copy? :teeth:

as for the techy bits you mentioned (spot on i might add), i hope your right. Their nu skool wobble is absolutely horrible, for instance "No One Knows" (thank god for the person who pulled it off the album, that man knows whats right) is so horrible, cheesy trance vocals and another planet combined (what could be more worse - lord oh lord, what were they thinking?)...

anyways, im not going to diss anyone. i hope their album flies, although this wobble era should stop allready... god damn!

and xen, i guess that comment you made was for me... yeah, im a total retard :weirdo: .... shoot me, NOW!

Brother Joe said:
fasten your seatbelts is wicked, wasn't too sure at first but it just grows on you.

can't wait for this to drop with tarantula. gonna be big

:rolf:

best tune they've done since vault IMO

nickdawg said:
Definately lookin forward to this LP!! I know they're going to release the Tarantula/Fasten Your Seatbelt 12" next month, so that should be enough to at least hold me over for a little while :afro:

With this and the Fresh, Calyx, Guerilla Warfare, and the unreleased Ed Rush & Optical LP joints on the way, this is lookin' like I better start saving my $$$ now!

I know man! I need to go give some blood or use myself for scientific research to get some cash flow in. You can't forget about Welcome to Violence LP and the forthcoming Headz one. This will be quite a year indeed

Back
Top Bottom