Drum & Bass Pendulbum

Hey Skuff,

Nice track mate! Drums and leads sounds great! Intro is quite good but it needs more vocals or fx's imo. Bass fits fine with other elements, nice sound. :)

Skuff

VIP Junglist
Thanks man.. Really wanted a slam style vocal for the intro, but haven't been able to find anything, which led to my comical attempt :D It's still very much a WIP, so i'll def go in to it again to try and liven up the intro.. Thanks for listening and commenting

Thanks man.. Really wanted a slam style vocal for the intro, but haven't been able to find anything, which led to my comical attempt :D It's still very much a WIP, so i'll def go in to it again to try and liven up the intro.. Thanks for listening and commenting
No problem mate!

I spent a lot of time for vocal searching too until i bought a decent microphone! I would recommend it, if you're looking for quality & unique fx's and vox's! ;)

Skuff

VIP Junglist
I do have a decent microphone mate. It's a rhode condenser mic (something like that) I just don't have the right voice for VoiceOvers :D

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Believe it or not someone posted some site where you type words into it and it says them back to you in pretty much the same voice Pendulum used to use.

no idea what site it was or who posted it up but you could try searching for it

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
I like the cinematic feel of the intro, and those vocals are cool, dont knock yaself man! Reckon they could do with being pitched down a bit tho! Lovin the drop man, very energetic!

Out of curiosity, wherebouts in Essex are ya fella? I'm a fellow Essex boy :)

Skuff

VIP Junglist
Nice one guys. I'll try pitching the vocals down next time I go in, thanks for the tip.. From Chelmsford mate, originally from Witham.