Peet - Jump Right Now

peeth

Please check out my new track 'Peet - Jump Right Now (prev)' and post your comments here!!!

Okay so this is a preview on a track I've been working on. The base is there but it still needs some work on variation, breakdown, and outtro. I'd love to hear what you think.

heavy

nearly as good as bermuda :devilslay

intro is a bit strange, but when it properly kicks in, v.nice

Last edited:
to be honest with you .......the bassline is typical and rank....... the intro is like something i would imagine to be run through a scene in splash ... you know that 80's film with daryl hannah where she is the mermaid..... i dont think its innovative at all i think you have done very very very little work with the bass and it sounds off!!..... why dont you go and produce some happy hardcore... or even sample a metronome from your sequencing program and distort then filter the crap out of it...atleast it will be in time..... to be honest mate that was really naff.... its almost as if you have found a sine wave and just wacked any old lfo on it .....its wak, you are naive.... and so is the bloke above who said it was good, oh by the way ...bermuda was wak aswell!!!! :oops:

JIMI HAZARD said:
OH AND THE NAME OF THE TUNE IS REALLY KAK ASWELL
hahaha this coming from a cunt who took his name from a true-playaz member. hahahaha what a wanker go suck the real hazards dick seeing as u love him so much

thanks for the replies, esp jimi. dumb people like you make the rest look smart.
yeh fu2

Last edited:
heavy bassline bruv. some good clean drums n' all. had me boppin a fair bit. felt the build up could do with a bit of work, came on a bit sudden for my tastes but then maybe that's just me. this maybe entirely against your view of the tune in which case ignore it, but i could see that vocal sample at the end of the tune working quite well just before the drop. anyway top work, lookin forward to the finished one.

MANTODEA

intros wicked. love them strings. and the filtered bass is well nice as well.

the swtrings slow attack makes em sound a lil out of time, even tho theyre not, so maybe try shifting the audio/midi parts forward . the peaks will then kick in on the beat. wicked noise tho and ace chords.

the main bit needs more sub. and more variation, but sounds really promising. i wouold turn the resonance down a bit on the synth line personally. what you using got a mint a1 preset i did in cubase that might sound good, if you run cubase. oops sorry that sounded really cheeky no offence meant. wicked. lovin that intro its on repeat now.

big up.

thanks guys.

i'll finish this off as soon as i get the time to fix my daw, cause cubase has stopped working just when i was busy doing this track.

too busy with my study. but it'll def get finished cause the reactions i get on it are amazing, and it's one of the tracks i'm still happy with after such a time.

and paradigm; send me that preset, call me with a pm. nice to have done a release with u btw! :)

Back
Top Bottom