Peep Show

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
New Series starts this Friday @ 10pm on C4.

Can't wait, slept on it for time & still haven't watched them all...

Heres a paragraph/teaser I found from C4 for the 1st Episode of the new series:

Newly promoted Mark decides to enjoy his additional power and wealth by splashing out on a boiler, a 'creamy elephant' sofa and by finding Jeremy a job in the office. Things are also looking promising for Mark in his pursuit of Dobby, the company IT girl. However, a routine fire drill puts his plans into total disarray.
Anyone else into it?

Post up some classic clips/quotes if you feel to...

I still need educating.

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist
I do like a touch of voyeurism myself. However little success I may get from it.

As goes peep show though, I like it but I thought they should have ended it at season 4 so that they would have gone full circle andh ad them still living in a flat together.

Will still be quality though. Superhands is one of the greatest comic characters in ages.

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
The advert they have been playing has me in stitches everytime...

Waiting outside the door to some girls room, repeating in his head about 5 times, in various macho/cool voices:

"Hi i'm Jez, hows it hanging?"

- Door opens

He looks all sheepish & scared & in a gay voice, comes with:

"Hi i'm Jez, hows it hang-l-ing?"

:D

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Did anyone see that how not to live your life, I thought that was quite funny
Fucking top notch mate, top notch.

Was gutted when it finished, hope they bring out a box set, 'cus I missed a load of the ones in the middle of the series.

In fact, I hope they do another series!

The bird he fancied is soooooooo fucking hot though... :not_worth

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Ahhh right so im watchin the repeats at the mo am I.. I thought it was a new series??!

There showing on bbc3 at the mo, after peep show its on 2mo : )

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
BBC3?

It could be the new series then...

Ah man, I will cry if i've been missing it...

What has happened in the recent ones you have watched dose?

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Some blonde bird wants to move into the spare room in his house for like £40 a month, he walks round naked, um, they get pissed on sambuka... thats about all i remember... apart from laughing loads and smoking a lot at the same time :D

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
Can't wait for the new series to start, easily one of the best comedy's of recent times.

How not to live your life was fucking jokes as well, Hope they do a new series of that too. The bird in it... Sinead Moynihan :bone:

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Never even heard of 'How not to live your life'? Gonna have to look into this..

Mitchell & Webb Look was horribly average IMO though, although it's a different type of program, Peep Show is so much better.

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Can't wait for the new series to start, easily one of the best comedy's of recent times.

How not to live your life was fucking jokes as well, Hope they do a new series of that too. The bird in it... Sinead Moynihan :bone:
Even her name is sexy.

I would happily eat her shit.

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
I'v just looked on Iplayer & series 2 of how not to live your life has started being aired!

S2 E1 - Link

I'd post pic's of Sinead but im scared what i'l do to myself if I search for her pictures.