Peckham....

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
oh desmonds.....that program proper reminds me of being a kid....

theres a big arts college in camberwell isnt there?

i thought they filmed only fools and horses in bristol though its set in peckham...iare there no high rises in peckham then?

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
oh desmonds.....that program proper reminds me of being a kid....

theres a big arts college in camberwell isnt there?

i thought they filmed only fools and horses in bristol though its set in peckham...iare there no high rises in peckham then?
yeh theres loads of them mate!!
well.... there was.... they are slowly being knocked down now.... yeh was set in Peckham but filmed in Bristol.... the pub that its meant to be set in is exactly the same as the one in the film..... EXACTLY!! its spooky!

Desmonds was a classic... that barbers is still there as well!!!

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
I used to go down Innersense @ the Lazerdrome,Rye Lane,every saturday on and off..mad mad place that was,full of crack smoking raggas and E'd up white boys (me) and it always kicked off in there,great fun had by all!

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Lived there for a few years, and Camberwell before that. Only move d away cos of splitting with my ex.

Peckham's sound. Nice mix of ppl. Chilled and rilly don't deserve the bad rep it's got.

Peckham Rye park is lovely and One Tree Hill is the highest point in South Ldn. Nunhead Cemetery is class. Massive Victorian Cemetery, all overgrown and spooky!

& you can walk home from clubs and stuff in Brixton if you want to.

Miss living there, but still visit.