pecavi?

that was like the 3rd time hes been back here and got banned.
but yeah i wondered what happened to that thread - there was profit in it

Embersnotevenonce.jpg

:rofl:

what about dubstep. at first we thought it was a name for the sound digital spirit loxy alpha omega and them had been pushing. but it isnt, in fact its got very little to do with dub.

what about dubstep. at first we thought it was a name for the sound digital spirit loxy alpha omega and them had been pushing. but it isnt, in fact its got very little to do with dub.

wankstep.

its quite simple, its a musically interested boy with moderate to very little talent making songs and pushing up the soundcloud stats by doing massive trolling campaings on music forums. its working too he gets like 2000 plays every week if what he says himself is anything to go by. it also gets the forum hot and heated and it generates movement for a while but it really gets terribly boring after a while. so hes banned for the umpteenth time. not to worry im sure he will be back, even if his replies are just pretty cut and paste at this point.

Isn't that what most producers do though? with or without talent, will go on trolling campaigns to try n push their stats? is this guy like that but abit more OTT haha

im not sure you understand the definition of the word troll.

I didn't think his music was all that bad. And whether you like it or not, anyone IS in fact free to call their music whatever they want. I dunno about the repeat offenses thing, but I didn't see anything in the recent thread that violated forum rules or deserved getting deleted/banned for it. Just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom