Peanut Butter Appreciation

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Mmmmm love peanut butter...

Peanuty oily salty stick to the roof of your mouth lovelyness...

Smooth or Chunks are good with me...

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist

this stuff is the shit!!!
my mate in the states sends me over a cpl of jars now and then, knocks english peanut butter to the floor

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
dont use that stuff here so can't say i appreciate it :i

let's just say i've been doin fine almost 21 years without it

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Peanut butter and strawberry jam!

Marmite is a yeast extract, made in the process of brewing beer. I have a limited edition jar of guinness marmite.

I've been brought up on this stuff, and it is far superior to vegemite (tastes weak)!

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Marmite is just the shit that's left over from making beer, they used to throw it out then someone came up with the idea of adding so much salt to the shit that people would be dumb enough to think that it's a food and eat it...

Y'know what I really hate about marmite? The way when people are eating it they get all twatty about getting a tiny little bit on the end of their knife and spread it really thinly and precisely all over their toast like it's some kind of delicacy...

As I'm sure you'll not be surprised to hear, I'm not a marmite lover, so therefore am a hater...

(For those not in the UK, it's generally accepted that you either love or hate marmite, nobody thinks it's just OK, or likes it a bit)