@ PC/Laptop bods

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
Want a new one.

Probably laptop.

Got about £400 to spend. I want summat that'll play me some games and generally just do me for 2/3 years.

One i have now is a beast. 256MB ram, 40GB HD runnin XP. 4 years not out.
A true soldier.

Anyway, yeah.

I won't be hardc0r3z gaming on it. Just the few hours of BC2 maybe?

I need something that'll be able to run shit like that.

Been looking on Novatech, Dell, PC world ect...

Don't think i'd be able to go too much over £400 2bh.

Any help would be appreciated chumzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

x

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
http://www.ebuyer.com/store/Computer/cat/Laptops

ebuyer are generally alright mate, but i don't know shit all about PC games anymore, so would be taking a stab in the dark as to what graphics cards are good/capable of playing it.

you can search for laptops by graphics card i have just realised. if you know what you want that may be able to help you narrow it down

Last edited:

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
yeah, all you have to do is "save another 1200 on top of your 400 and get a macbook"

LOL

---------- Post added at 23:36 ---------- Previous post was at 23:36 ----------

and you can propably play something like chess on it even.

thegeneral

VIP Junglist
bloody apple with its products that look amazing but dont run flash, a camera or have a usb port... great job guys cos they arent useful at all....... just rying to make you fools buy all their upgrades which is why they just became richer than microsoft

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
I hate Mac desktops, but Im saving for a Macbook pro atm. They can do everything a Windows laptop can do (and now Steam is on Mac, they can even play games). Yes they might be expensive but sooooo worth it.

PostmanPat

I'll cum in your arse.
VIP Junglist
i got a refurbished Acer from PC World for 400 badboy notes and it does absolutely everything apart from play the latest COD lol, has great specs though. i can play footie manager on it smoothly.

defo worth a butch.

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
to be really honest you wont find a laptop with a good enough GPU to run BC2 for £400 :(
like harry says, it probably wont happen, save a bit of money and add a decent graphics card to your budget and itl be fine for it.

to run bc2 smoothly you really want a quadcore, whereas as far as i know most laptops are duals..
frankly for a laptop that can handle games youl have to pay a fair bit more than your budget

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
Yeah its a bit shit, too low for BC2 still lol

although a PC for £400 is going to be much more powerful than a laptop for the same price