PC is dead

dj-dusty

VIP Junglist
:mad: my computer is absolutly gone, wont even boot up anymore thanks to sum gay power surge, prob gonna lose all my samples and tracks unless i take my hardrive out. its such a piss take.:mad:

nope no back up, its not the power pack, i took it to a repair shop and they said i blew my soundcard and my usb ports i replaced the soundcard and now its slowly dying wont even boot up now

savage, u should take ur hard drive out and take it round to joshs, hes got an external hard drive that u could copy ur stuff onto then when u get a new computer soirted u will still have ur samples!! also mate, i think im gonna be running a night at a little bar in brighton soon so can u send me a chilled set for me to play to the person im running it with if u want a set at somepoint :) i want the night to be jump up free tho mate, chilled with a dark edge so a bit techys cool but gotta be chilled cos its a bar not a club.

savage, u should take ur hard drive out and take it round to joshs, hes got an external hard drive that u could copy ur stuff onto then when u get a new computer soirted u will still have ur samples!! also mate, i think im gonna be running a night at a little bar in brighton soon so can u send me a chilled set for me to play to the person im running it with if u want a set at somepoint :) i want the night to be jump up free tho mate, chilled with a dark edge so a bit techys cool but gotta be chilled cos its a bar not a club.
ok cool cool, yeh mate will prob be up 4 it, what bar u doing it in and whens it gonna be?

Oh and invest in a surge protector. All my vulnerable electrical equipment is connected up to one.

Taking the hard drive out is not a problem so don't complain about it. If the drive is okay then you're fine - except for the cost of a new computer... that said if its only your sound card and mainboard (usb) that are fried then you can still recover your hard drive, cd drive, processor, memory and case. A sound card and mainboard are not going to cost a bomb.

Oh and invest in a surge protector. All my vulnerable electrical equipment is connected up to one.

Taking the hard drive out is not a problem so don't complain about it. If the drive is okay then you're fine - except for the cost of a new computer... that said if its only your sound card and mainboard (usb) that are fried then you can still recover your hard drive, cd drive, processor, memory and case. A sound card and mainboard are not going to cost a bomb.
seriously!?! how could you not have a surge protector???? un-heard of man

Back
Top Bottom