PC is dead

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by dj-dusty, Nov 17, 2008.

1. dj-dusty

dj-dusty Member

:mad: my computer is absolutly gone, wont even boot up anymore thanks to sum gay power surge, prob gonna lose all my samples and tracks unless i take my hardrive out. its such a piss take.:mad:

2. Controller

Controller (╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

No backup? tutut :teeth:

3. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

New power pack???

4. dj-dusty

dj-dusty Member

nope no back up, its not the power pack, i took it to a repair shop and they said i blew my soundcard and my usb ports i replaced the soundcard and now its slowly dying wont even boot up now

5. K motion

K motion Rollin' deep

savage, u should take ur hard drive out and take it round to joshs, hes got an external hard drive that u could copy ur stuff onto then when u get a new computer soirted u will still have ur samples!! also mate, i think im gonna be running a night at a little bar in brighton soon so can u send me a chilled set for me to play to the person im running it with if u want a set at somepoint :) i want the night to be jump up free tho mate, chilled with a dark edge so a bit techys cool but gotta be chilled cos its a bar not a club.

6. dj-dusty

dj-dusty Member

ok cool cool, yeh mate will prob be up 4 it, what bar u doing it in and whens it gonna be?

7. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Oh and invest in a surge protector. All my vulnerable electrical equipment is connected up to one.

Taking the hard drive out is not a problem so don't complain about it. If the drive is okay then you're fine - except for the cost of a new computer... that said if its only your sound card and mainboard (usb) that are fried then you can still recover your hard drive, cd drive, processor, memory and case. A sound card and mainboard are not going to cost a bomb.

8. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

seriously!?! how could you not have a surge protector???? un-heard of man

9. dj-dusty

dj-dusty Member

untill now lol i never even heard of one but im gonna make sure to get one this time