pay day...

bluenote

morning all...

Its pay day, which means time to get some 12's.

I am limiting myself to 5 or 6 items (including LPs) as its Crimbo and need to save for presents.

And as I am feeling particularly lazy, suggestions all? I mix mostly liquid / deep, but am open to all.

I must add that I already have the Consequence LP pre order so don't need that one, as well as Genisis EP and Icicles EP.

ASC - porcelain is a must. Also looking @ the new Nymfo 12" looks nasty! Wait a week & Inner disbeleif should be droppin from Mr D-Bridge. Also very soon another ltd edition 10" Stray-Timbre/ Kasara - Perception (500 copies) from critical.

Give these a try:

conversations - Mutt
Give Me Your Love EP - Marky & S.P.Y
4 Points - Spectrasoul

I have them all bar the Spectrasoul release! Any good? I have Mimic / Supression and I was 10 releases, quite good but getting stale.

ASC - porcelain is a must. Also looking @ the new Nymfo 12" looks nasty! Wait a week & Inner disbeleif should be droppin from Mr D-Bridge. Also very soon another ltd edition 10" Stray-Timbre/ Kasara - Perception (500 copies) from critical.

Big ups, Inner Disbelief is one! Porcelin is two! Almost forgot about that ASC release...

Annoying thing is I can't listen at work...

Is Mosus' - Nectar any good? Like his collabs with Zero T.

I have them all bar the Spectrasoul release! Any good? I have Mimic / Supression and I was 10 releases, quite good but getting stale.

Big ups, Inner Disbelief is one! Porcelin is two! Almost forgot about that ASC release...

Annoying thing is I can't listen at work...

Is Mosus' - Nectar any good? Like his collabs with Zero T.

That the one on DSM? had a listen and didnt think much of it tbh. Think id rather save the money for the next few weeks and get tunes i know i want.

Back
Top Bottom