Paul Reset & Michael Rivera "Sketch" - free Mp3 download

paulreset

Well, this is a track I worked on a coupla years ago with friend Michael Rivera. And as its unlikely we'll release it on vinyl - so I thought it'd be a good idea to give it away for free as a 320kbps MP3. Its a fairly minimal dubby number and does sound slightly dated now but here it is!

Paul Reset & Michael Rivera - "Sketch"

Also don't forget you can get the Nerve back catalogue on Mp3 at Beatport - Nerve MP3 shop @ Beatport - as well as on vinyl at all good record shops!

Thank you. Not sure if I'll like it but I'll grab it just the same.

I'm actually listening to your April Chemical mix for the first time right now. Its not really my style (techstep) but since I've been away from dnb for such a long time, I actually don't mind hearing some new tech step so much. Kinda like when I heard that systems overload mix of diesel boy which I actually liked because I hadn't listened to dnb for 3 or 4 years.

Nice, thanks.

Steve

1992 said:
Thank you. Not sure if I'll like it but I'll grab it just the same.

Hehe you say that about every mix/tune I post :)

1992 said:
I'm actually listening to your April Chemical mix for the first time right now. Its not really my style (techstep) but since I've been away from dnb for such a long time, I actually don't mind hearing some new tech step so much. Kinda like when I heard that systems overload mix of diesel boy which I actually liked because I hadn't listened to dnb for 3 or 4 years.

Nice one! Who'd have thought - in all the years I've been on the same message boards and stuff as you - I never thought I'd ever hear you say that you didn't hate one of my mixes :)

Back
Top Bottom