PATHOGEN - VICIOUS

:dutty:

ur sound has progressed positively over the past few years mang. nice one.

Really cool bass sounds. Love the drums as well actually - really nice and punchy! That hi-hat/cymbally build is really nice as well, but not sure the build up as a whole works. Good work!

grimey little tune, i like it

that rigid cymbal pattern gets a bit boring tho, you could try changing the pattern up a bit as the cymbal is fairly loud in the mix

This has remnants of the old DJ Marlok / Marklar whateveryanamewas before Pathogen lol. I like it! To be fair, I always prefferred your older jump up stuff. It was like you and Richie Stix were the jump up dons of the forum!

cheers guys
theres a newer better (in my opinion) version up now

Pretteh nice oi mate !
Lacks a bit of deep bass on my end though but I'm sitting on my headphones now so perhaps that is the problem.
Besides that and the cymbals which were already mentioned and that this is nice and filthy which I like I think you did a really good job.
Cheers bud.

cheers will see what i can do bout low end an maybe vary the hats

haha sorry man i took it down to re up a better version its back on now

Every thing about the drums I love. The bass is awesome but it almost sounds to wide and not enough mono. The vocal is top notch and fits the whole of the track. the arrangement is great. Again listening over once more the bass is to wide and does not have enough impact.

ah ill see what i can do
the subs in mono ill try sort out the rest of the synths

This popped up in my soundcloud feed and left a comment the other day. Love it mate. Nice and Raw, like the old days before everything become over produced. Good job :dutty:

Back
Top Bottom