PATHOGEN - VICIOUS

Really cool bass sounds. Love the drums as well actually - really nice and punchy! That hi-hat/cymbally build is really nice as well, but not sure the build up as a whole works. Good work!

mr meh

VIP Junglist
grimey little tune, i like it

that rigid cymbal pattern gets a bit boring tho, you could try changing the pattern up a bit as the cymbal is fairly loud in the mix

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
This has remnants of the old DJ Marlok / Marklar whateveryanamewas before Pathogen lol. I like it! To be fair, I always prefferred your older jump up stuff. It was like you and Richie Stix were the jump up dons of the forum!

Psychoholic

Quantum Cunt
VIP Junglist
Pretteh nice oi mate !
Lacks a bit of deep bass on my end though but I'm sitting on my headphones now so perhaps that is the problem.
Besides that and the cymbals which were already mentioned and that this is nice and filthy which I like I think you did a really good job.
Cheers bud.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Every thing about the drums I love. The bass is awesome but it almost sounds to wide and not enough mono. The vocal is top notch and fits the whole of the track. the arrangement is great. Again listening over once more the bass is to wide and does not have enough impact.

Skuff

VIP Junglist
This popped up in my soundcloud feed and left a comment the other day. Love it mate. Nice and Raw, like the old days before everything become over produced. Good job :dutty: