PATHOGEN - RIPPLE

smooth. love what you've got going on behind the scenes with this one. I like the way that bass is layered with that hi passed reece sound(?) behind the main bass.fits nice and compliments well. good job on the atmosphere with this one.lots of niceness. only criticism would be every once in a while it has a noise that comes through a bit to aggressive and sounds slightly loud, makes that specific bit sound a tiny bit out of sync.Sounds like a fast reversed stab or something. can't really explain it.lol. that is being extremely nit picky though. could also be my ears. wicked sound all together.

Last edited:
yeah man, this is sick. LOVE the bass ... it sort of reminds me of Cyantific - Empty streets. It's got loads of muddy?! (in a good way) textures.

Phobic - i'm pretty sure thats a reversed kick ... i like it!

Nice vibe you've got going here. Good bass sculpting and movement. The ambient basses can sometimes be a little to loud and overgoes the drums. Keep it up!

yeah man, this is sick. LOVE the bass ... it sort of reminds me of Cyantific - Empty streets. It's got loads of muddy?! (in a good way) textures.

Phobic - i'm pretty sure thats a reversed kick ... i like it!

cheers mate was going for the vibe from empty streets glad it comes through.

and thanks everyone for checking

Very nice mate, love the vibe and the drums and bassline sound lush after the drop. Would maybe add a bit more top end airyness/brightness to the intro pianos and drums but other than that it sounds great. Liked & following you on soundcloud

No, worries G.

i've tried to recreate that vibe in the past & came nowhere near this!

top job squire.

Actually yeah do you have any tips on how you processed that bass? Also been trying to create that empty streets style bass for a while and haven't succeeded yet! Nice one!

Last edited:
I have said it before and I will say it again. You have a talent for these depressing tracks. There is something inside your music that pulls at emotional strings when you make music like this.

Back
Top Bottom