PATHOGEN - QUARANTINE

Dude! Filthy, filthy bass, loving the jerky flow, got me bouncing for sure. Might be worth having a look at how some sort of bassy stab at the start of a bar might sound, possibly picking that dirty bastard bass back up after the first snare, maybe in the second or third phrase of the drop? Love your work!

i really like this man, mix is clean and that bass is bad ass. I would probably put another resampled top end on the crunchy bass with some chorus or some shit but hey this sounds great anyways dawg. maybe some rolling percussion comes in when it goes to sub bass or something

:antitank::antitank::antitank::antitank::antitank:

maybe bump your kick up a bit? snare down a bit? really punches through on the HD25s. wicked choice of snare sound/sample though. smacks like there's no tomorrow
and maybe a riser of some sort right before she drops?
This is a behemoth. Great job mate.

Not a big fan of Jump up at all but I can definitely appreciate this one! I don't know anything about Jump up production tho so I don't really have any feedback you'd consider helpful.

I d0n't think it's jump up mate! I was s000000000 fucking excited t0 see a new tune fr0m u! U Didn't disapp0int me mate!
I think it's fucking amazing man! Big bbig BIG UP!!!
Man what synths did u use?

cheers mate i just used malstrom for the most part obviously distorted to fuck tho.lol

Back
Top Bottom