PATHOGEN - LONG WAY HOME

dig the static at the beginning and an overall very powerful piece if music... if i were to comment on the high end of the drums.. not feeling the hole overly clicky ticky hats if you get me.. also the the "jungle" break you have i personally think it doesnt suit this... the one with the sample - i think you know wat i mean

Last edited:
My only criticism would be that "baby" sounding jungle sample (sorry forgot the name...) at the build ;) during the mainloop its ok I think.

Agree with the clicky hats, but other than that, I'm feeling it. Nice and powerful piano

It's not bad but I'm not really a fan of liquid! Intro is a bit dull and overall needs more development (eg. try a key change after drums come in) but again nothing is really bad just my preference. Personally i think if you want that much drum repetition there has got to be great bassline, samples and music over it otherwise the repetition of the drums take the focus and the whole track loses its momentum.

Yeah nice one, I like the beat and the clicky hats.. its something different to the usual. Not much else to be said its a solid track

Hey mate just had a listen. I really dig it what you're trying to do but maybe bring the levels down on the hats just a little bit. They sit too loud in the mix for my liking. Maybe even eq some of that brightness out of them. Also that guitar synth could come up a little. :) Your drums are pretty solid and the bass is sounding nice and thick. Keep at it. :)

Back
Top Bottom