PATHOGEN - HUMANITY

Cool tune, loving the atmospheric vibe going on and your mixdown does seem good considering - try spending even more time on that if youve only done it in headphones.
I'd probably want to give it even more drum variation after 32/48 bars. It's also lacking a little fx imo - some simple transition effects will make this track even better.
Keep going! :)

cheers blend

i will get on that soon man

ive updated it a bit an posted new version in op

The track is sounding very nice mate. No real obvious suggestions as there are a nice balance if sounds, plenty of variation throughout and it is generally a very listenable piece of music. Keep it up and post the finished product :)

Yehhh nice track man. My only complaint is the drums sound a bit weak, the kick especially doesn't sound like it has much depth to it. Other than that its banging though

What are you using to produce dude?

I'm only listening in headphones atm and I like the vibe however I feel the track could do with more variety to keep the interest, maybe change the drum pattern a little or introduce some new sounds or possibly vocal samples.. the drums sound nice and punchy to me and the general mix sounds about right, I'll have to listen on my speakers and then get back to you and I understand it is a wip so you're probably planning to address the 'interest' issues anyways eh!!! : )

Great intro, nice percussion and groove. Got a bit of a B-Complex feel to it. Agree with Adam, it's the kind of track that lends itself to near constant variation. Nothing too crazy, just a shuffle around of the hats and snares every now and again. Nice mixdown but maybe the percussion could do with shining through just a little bit. Personal opinion but I'm a big fan of the drums part of drum and bass. Overall though, I like it and I wouldn't skip it if it came on shuffle.

Prefer this to your other track, but then tbh I always like your stuff :) I know Muffler is more on the trance/liquid side of thing but when you make tracks like this it reminds me allot of that (go about 1m 30sec in) - e.g.

Back
Top Bottom