PATHOGEN - FOLLOW ME

Liking the beat, sounds heavy.

I think you should try and make a more defined mid bass, like its good as it is but at the moment it sounds like its let loose and kinda jumps around and doesn't seem to roll with the beat. You can try using a little less crazy modulation or go for a start/stop vibe with the bass to make it jump in and out with the beat... just my thoughts though, you could be going for a different set of ideas than I would. When the bass first kicks in it kinda rolls nicely with the beat, try and improve that I guess

tee ou pee - en ou tee cee eichhh
TOP NOTCH! give those drums a good turn up in volume and this is ready to be released... and those Abe's Odyssey just got to my inner 90's kid (as bad as it sounds).

re-pay the favourite man... bass is so fucking duty >_< and i love the drums flanges in the 2 phases of the intro... 1 comment would be heavier kick i think... duck the bass so the bass rolls nicely after a good POW of the kick...

good tune, I really like how you made all these sounds fit together

I agree the kick needs to be louder/heavier tho

Nice to see you head back to the dirty side of drum and bass, I've always said I prefer your jumpier stuff! Great work on the bass modulations man! Sounds sick!

Them drums that are building up in the background before it drops are siiick! Can't wait when you finish this;). Kick and snare should be a bit heavier, distortion might work

Back
Top Bottom