PATHOGEN - FALLING

been dying to hear something from you again man! and now it's offline haha..

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, wicked vibe man, your pianos give me chills everytime haha, not too sure about the drums, they seem to kinda slow the track down, but overall I'm really digging it mate, big!

cheers guys
can see what you mean about the drums may change em so they keep a nice pace

oh it is a work in progress

Last edited:
Drums sound fine to me. That is one hell of a mix for headphones. Sounds good. I like your cheesy emotional music. It has something real about it that I can't put my finger on but is still inspiring.

another vote for 85bpm, love your piano work always really nice. Not sure I like the stabby echo'y thing but perhaps it's just me, nothing wrong with it just taste?

What do you use for your pianos? I always dig them too. Imo you may have slightly overused those little noisy fx/glitch/fills/whatever in a couple of places but over-all really like it. As usual.

Love the keys and revered delays sounds, although I think the intro is way to quiet especially the first one although you might have been doing that on purpose for soundcloud

this is lovely, id mix this, nuage+getz styley

Last edited:
cheers people
i can send you an mp3 when its finished if i remember.lol

- - - Updated - - -

i think i used stock pianos on a reason combinator for this tune but i use reason piano refill alot its amazing

Back
Top Bottom