PATHOGEN - COLD MORNINGS

very nice percussion work. that kick drums got quite a pop on it ?
great vibe with the dreamy piano. sounds professional m8

I really liked the intro and the mellow bass that come in at 00.45, real nice with the vinyl effect :) Piano is also looooorverly. I really liked this, think it maybe needs to ramp up a bit though and really hit it toward the end ? :) I kept waiting for it to go a bit more, I know it's liquid but I still think theres a point for a track to get really going and everything come together (just my opinion tho!).

I just love your shit. i know its personal opinion but it means something to me.

very cool track in my opinion.

I also like you track Empty Vessel. However isn´t the intro a little bit too quite?

mate sick... too sick nice emotional, very deep basses... if this was me i would be ova the fucking moon... oh my as soon as i was gonna say a bit of variation pow comes the lil wubwubwubw in the background thumbs up

Great track! Loving the clicking percussions and the slight glitchy feel of the piano... Altho I have to agree with mr dnb about the intro. It's just something about fade in-intros that always bothers me haha.

cheers ppl
the fade in intro isnt in the actual tune i usually just cut out a section of the tune and fade them in an out for soundcloud cips

sounds good man, you should prepare a few tracks get them all finished and approach a label who releases this sort of music :) definatly got all the elements!

Back
Top Bottom