party upstairs keeping me awake

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its fackin 04:23 in the morning and it sounds like someone is STOMPING my roof in. So i grab my fuck-you-up-knuckle-iron the one with the big tear ass spikes on it i got in china and go up there only to find its my mates going away party. So im like yeah man have a good one and now im back. Shit i couldnt sleep anyway cos i ate a huge steak with chips at nine. Still, strange cos i got up at 7 this or should i say last morning. Means ive been awake for soon 22 hours. Talley-ho. Got a good rush from this whole deal tho thats cool. FUCK. I wanted to mix my new tune tomorrow morning, make breakfast, go to the liquir store before they close... i reckon ill sleep till tuesday sometime now. At least they havent set off the fire alarm yet. If i only had some weed or ANY type of downer even heroin would be good now...

yeah you guessed it i live in a dorm.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you wouldnt beleive it

girl ill let you know right now that apart from anastacia and whats her name they where PLAYING COUNTRY MUSIC AT TOP VOLUME!!!!!!!!!!

i wouldnt be complaining if it was dnb. i think. well maybe i would but only if it was wreckstep.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
aaah

where the fuck do you get off playing country music in the middle of the night anyway. These IC students i swear some day its holocaust time on they ass.

oh i seee now....

Well the only reason i can think of is......that they were ike REALLY REALLY REALLY drunk or high on crack.
thats all

and i feel for ya ehhe