party upstairs keeping me awake

logikz

I Am Not The King
its fackin 04:23 in the morning and it sounds like someone is STOMPING my roof in. So i grab my fuck-you-up-knuckle-iron the one with the big tear ass spikes on it i got in china and go up there only to find its my mates going away party. So im like yeah man have a good one and now im back. Shit i couldnt sleep anyway cos i ate a huge steak with chips at nine. Still, strange cos i got up at 7 this or should i say last morning. Means ive been awake for soon 22 hours. Talley-ho. Got a good rush from this whole deal tho thats cool. FUCK. I wanted to mix my new tune tomorrow morning, make breakfast, go to the liquir store before they close... i reckon ill sleep till tuesday sometime now. At least they havent set off the fire alarm yet. If i only had some weed or ANY type of downer even heroin would be good now...

yeah you guessed it i live in a dorm.

Estell

was that Drum and Bass playin there then?cause if sooo...then i dont see what the problem is .....*nods*It only brings u good dreams=)

logikz

I Am Not The King
you wouldnt beleive it

girl ill let you know right now that apart from anastacia and whats her name they where PLAYING COUNTRY MUSIC AT TOP VOLUME!!!!!!!!!!

i wouldnt be complaining if it was dnb. i think. well maybe i would but only if it was wreckstep.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Nothing like the ruff neck Country beats n' bass!

Watch ya bassbins aiii ;)

logikz

I Am Not The King
aaah

where the fuck do you get off playing country music in the middle of the night anyway. These IC students i swear some day its holocaust time on they ass.

Estell

oh i seee now....

Well the only reason i can think of is......that they were ike REALLY REALLY REALLY drunk or high on crack.
thats all

and i feel for ya ehhe

Clod.com

Cl0derator
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
shit off to fukk kaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllllllllllllrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr