Part 2 of new dBridge video interview up now

i suggest you click 'edit' at the bottom of your first post of your first thread about this (with part 1) and add this link there. There's no need for a new thread, it's practicly the same thing, just the second part.

Nice one mate! checking this now!!

---------- Post added at 12:30 ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 ----------

i suggest you click 'edit' at the bottom of your first post of your first thread about this (with part 1) and add this link there. There's no need for a new thread, it's practicly the same thing, just the second part.

I think this is bollocks anyway ^^^^

loads of people are waiting for this 2nd part, and i seen the new thread
if u change the other thread its just gona look like someone has commented on part 1, when this is clearly part 2

change the name then. Part 2 added or something like that. Didn't think of that now did ya?

It's just that i don't like it when multiple threads discuss the same thing, that's not necessary at all...

change the name then. Part 2 added or something like that. Didn't think of that now did ya?

It's just that i don't like it when multiple threads discuss the same thing, that's not necessary at all...

No i didnt think of that, my brain isnt complex enough to think of that indepth solution....................Sarcasm over!

It just makes sense to have a new thread, im sure it hasnt hurt you because ther is a new thread about part 2. if it really has hurt you, im sorry

So, where did you find your attitude?

Seriously dude, what's your problem?

1. I'm just dropping a suggestion. 2 threads, one topic of discussion? Nah.
2. I'm not even patronising the dude or anything, THAT would've been a good reason to start your shit.
3. If you're just pissed because the gooey stuff starts dripping in your underwear again, get a tampon before you unleash the sarcasm.

u started the crying and being a general cock mate! ur clearly quiet hurt by my comments, please accept my apology, im at work bored, ive got all day to chat poo if u wantings?

u started the crying and being a general cock mate! ur clearly quiet hurt by my comments, please accept my apology, im at work bored, ive got all day to chat poo if u wantings?

Crying? Hurt? Fuck off mate, it takes more to offend me than you sitting in your cubicle all day working off your stress on the internet.
I gave this bloke a suggestion, you interfered, you didn't have anything to do with it. I'll accept your apology for being a stressed out forum twat.

Now end it will ya, got better things to do then discuss a futile thing like this. If you don't, then i'm awfully sorry for you.

will you two stop flirting?

edit: not to take sides or anything but who uses cock and then poo in the same sentance? You've already said cock you might as well say shit :D

don't you start then :teeth:

If OP comes back on, he'll hopefully sense the shit vibe in here, add the video to his previous thread and delete this one :2thumbs:

lol yeah tbh the only reason I came in this thread was to say what happened to Part 1

I agree with you keep them in same thread an just dont lable it with "Parts"

Really good job! I loved the way the interview has gone, it was really much more like a friendly chat than some Q&A. And also I've found out something new about dBridge. Respect!

Back
Top Bottom