Parma Ham Appreciation thread of appreciation

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Thinly sliced 14 month matured Parma Ham.... from the Parma region of italy air cured with salt for a minimum of 14months...

If you dont know... you dont belong.

I just had chicken wrapped in Parma Ham (not cooked.. wrap the chicken after cooking) with rocket and mozzerella...

DUN KNOW!!

D

dirty breaks

I'm having beans on toast. DUN KNOW!!

cheap beans of unknown origin are baked and then put into a cheap tomato sauce full of additives and then left to mature in a can for 4 months. DUN KNOW!!

then i make some toast from bread fresh from tescos by putting it in a toaster. DUN KNOW!!

i cook up the beans in a saucepan. DUN KNOW!!

then i pour the beans on the toast on a plate. DUN KNOW!!

tastes well nang and chips me bredrins. DUN KNOW!!

DUN KNOW!!

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
I just had chicken wrapped in Parma Ham (not cooked.. wrap the chicken after cooking) with rocket and mozzerella...
DUN KNOW!!
Should try stuffing the chicken with cranberry sauce, tiny chunks of bacon and mozzarella. Then once cooked, wrap it in the parma ham! mmuunnnncchhh!!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
DUN KNOW!!

@Freek.... thats sounds fukin tasty man... might have to be on the lunch menu tomorrow!

scrambled eggs + asparagus + parma ham <--- fukin tasty as a nuns felopian tube.... but... i prefer it with hard boiled egg. DUN KNOW!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
germans do some nice strong smokey meats too, nothing like a plateu of some proper bread and fine meats

like a sir
aaahhh mate... fuck..... cheese board + curred meat board + proper selection of proper bread + RED STRIPE!!

I tried melon and Parma Ham a few weeks back... was a bit like.... hmm... are you sure!!??.... but then... POW! TASTY! MAN WAS LIKE WOOAH!

DUN KNOW!!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
eviscerated/dessicated which one belongs in context with describes a fetus please. im having word troubles DUN KNOW!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Id assume it would eviscerated... ie the removal of.... but then you could dessecate it too.... and then masticate it for a short while.... before swallowing....

NO HOMO

DUN KNOW!!

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
germans do some nice strong smokey meats too, nothing like a plateu of some proper bread and fine meats

like a sir
Not too much of a fan altho I live there. A mate of mine who is austrian brought some austrian stuff with him once, didn´t taste like anything, not even salt and peppers were used. They should leave the art of "salami" to those who can :teeth:

Spanish stuff doesn´t appeal to me either.

^^ that shit is highly addictive!