Parking fines bankrupt driver...

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
A Scottish driver has been left bankrupt after incurring £18,000 worth of fines for repeatedly parking illegally in Aberdeen town centre.

Claire Williams works at a law firm in Aberdeen where nearby parking is difficult.

The city council took legal action against her and won a sequestration order at the local court. As a result, she has been declared bankrupt and now has to pay several thousand pounds worth of legal fees.

Miss Williams regularly amassed fines of £60 when she illegally parked her black Volkswagen Beetle. She has said that she intends to pay back everything she owes.

Miss Williams currently has the opportunity to appeal the case. If she doesn't, then her assets will be divided up and sold to cover the costs.

She is also obliged to cover the council's legal expenses, which have not yet been calculated.
Linky

Now, i can understand that if you get ticketed. It's usually for a good reason (yes there are some arseholes out there but let's just be one dimentional for now).

But to be declared bankrupt, just to pay some hitler's wages?

Fuck off.

We all hate them don't we. I don't even drive and they piss me off.

I just can't see how her local council can allow her life to be demolished like this just for parking offences.

It's not like she parked in disabled bays. It's not like she parked her car diagonally accross the street.

Fucking cunts.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
Linky

Now, i can understand that if you get ticketed. It's usually for a good reason (yes there are some arseholes out there but let's just be one dimentional for now).

But to be declared bankrupt, just to pay some hitler's wages?

Fuck off.

We all hate them don't we. I don't even drive and they piss me off.

I just can't see how her local council can allow her life to be demolished like this just for parking offences.

It's not like she parked in disabled bays. It's not like she parked her car diagonally accross the street.

Fucking cunts.
you are missing the bigger picture kingz. its about finally getting women drivers off our streets.

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
Haha, original serious post demolished in 2!

Realistically though, I hate traffic cunts as much as the next man, but learn your fucking lesson love. Walk to work?

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
i got fucking done the other day for supposodly parking illegaly... they saw my car on a camera 'observed from 14:01 to 14:02' wasn't even parked illegally the twats! i await the images...

i was delivering some shit to blockbuster in pimlico and i smacked one of the parking taliban with a rollcage (by accident of course)
he cried like a girl, little puss
a tiny bit of payback