Parking at the END? (club)

Patchie-C

orate youth!
VIP Junglist
Can you park by the end? i usually park in hanwell at my mates then taxi it to the end but we goin strait there this time so could do with parkin right outside (ish)?????

Triple M said:
There is an NCP car park right next to it..

Can be a little bit picey though!
There is that. But you can usually find a space in the roads surrounding The End. They'll be free that late at night!

Patchie-C said:
yeah defo! cant miss tech itch in the end!
Might have a lift arranged but if not im driving :(, oh well only a 3.5 hour drive ;)
2hr drive here. Will be deya, as long as my car is fixed by then.

mate be carefull where you park if your parking in the surrounding streets.
i got clamped there at the end of last year and wasnt unclamped till half four in the morning!!
and about £120 out of pocket :(

fusion said:
mate be carefull where you park if your parking in the surrounding streets.
i got clamped there at the end of last year and wasnt unclamped till half four in the morning!!
and about £120 out of pocket :(

_39342766_anglegrinderman3_203.jpg

'Superhero' takes on clampers

Clad in a blue leotard and wielding a saw, a man claiming to be the UK's first wheel clamp vigilante is offering his services to motorists.
Angle-grinder Man - a self-proclaimed superhero - patrols by night looking for unhappy drivers who have been clamped and then sets their cars free.

He promises to take on clamping firms, speed cameras and the congestion charge on behalf of drivers.

An odd-job man by day, he claims to operate in Kent during the week and in London at weekends.

A hotline number on his website offers a free wheel clamp removal service.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/3112670.stm

:miss_rep:

ZESTOI said:
oi stu take me hardware yo.
Maybe :teeth:

mesh said:
_39342766_anglegrinderman3_203.jpg

'Superhero' takes on clampers

Clad in a blue leotard and wielding a saw, a man claiming to be the UK's first wheel clamp vigilante is offering his services to motorists.
Angle-grinder Man - a self-proclaimed superhero - patrols by night looking for unhappy drivers who have been clamped and then sets their cars free.

He promises to take on clamping firms, speed cameras and the congestion charge on behalf of drivers.

An odd-job man by day, he claims to operate in Kent during the week and in London at weekends.

A hotline number on his website offers a free wheel clamp removal service.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/3112670.stm

:miss_rep:
(y) :uberlaugh

There's a way you can get clamps off, but they have to be the clamps that fit around your wheel and tyre, not the ones that go around the back and fit onto your axle.
Push the car back so that the front of the clamp is raised off the floor a little, and simply use a matchstick or a screwdriver to deflate the tyre, which should make the clamp loose and able to be pulled off. (y)

Indi said:
There's a way you can get clamps off, but they have to be the clamps that fit around your wheel and tyre, not the ones that go around the back and fit onto your axle.
Push the car back so that the front of the clamp is raised off the floor a little, and simply use a matchstick or a screwdriver to deflate the tyre, which should make the clamp loose and able to be pulled off. (y)
DNBforum's guide to avoiding wheel clamp charges!

(y) :uberlaugh

Back
Top Bottom