Paris Hilton announces DJ Tour...

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
Only way I'd go if there was a live sacrifice of her at the end

Paris Hilton, a.k.a. the Party Princess, has announced that she is making her official DJ debut and embarking on a full-fledged career in the field.

After months of speculation, following the announcement of a 'house' album, Hilton’s reps confirmed with Mixmag today that she is in fact getting behind the decks for a one-hour set at the Pop Music Festival in Sao Paulo, Brazil on June 23 and has more gigs on the way.

While Hilton has spent her spare time spinning for years at private parties for friends or hanging around her boyfriend's DJ booth, this is her first foray into playing club and festival gigs.

Form an orderly ticket queue, people.

http://www.mixmag.net/words/news/paris-hilton-announces-dj-tour-yes-really

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Why do all these (Sh)it girls, society whores, silicon victims and botox bitches dj ??? (well they actually don´t) EDIT - stupid question tho..idiots come to see them and spend money..thats why.

In germany its like a disease:

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Yeah, thats when you´re into music..but you mustn´t forget the people that rather watch a slut mix horrible than a sweaty fatty mix good :D

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
am i the only one who thinks this is kind of cool?? i know we all hate mainstream things, BLERGH... TELEVISION AND STUFF. but to me it sounds like this girl is pursuing a career thats actually worth while now, and a much better idea than her being on tv and such.

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

i take it all back. kill me now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist

---------- Post added at 20:06 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

when do I put the headphones in ? Derp derp derp

JimpaDirt

Vettvilling
VIP Junglist
Oh god... This is what happen when people become so rich they don't need to do anything. They walk around their fancy big house all day with nothing to do and get stupid ideas like this. I'll just sit here and wait for the newspaper with the headlines: "Paris Hilton makes a fool out of herself by attempting to DJ".

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
Oh god... This is what happen when people become so rich they don't need to do anything. They walk around their fancy big house all day with nothing to do and get stupid ideas like this. I'll just sit here and wait for the newspaper with the headlines: "Paris Hilton makes a fool out of herself by attempting to DJ".
haha, the only people that would go and see her won't know the difference between good and bad mixing or anything about music in general so it would be hard for her to embarrass herself I imagine

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
bet she get some bare dubs...imagine tho if she was on the next Fabric line up and she literally smashed the fuck out of the 2am slot, i mean 3 decks fucking rampage she went into the future and got dubs not even made yet, noshed off Skibba and ripped dnb a new arsehole...in all seriousness that would be funny if she mixed dnb and she was fucking boss at it...

she wont tho...I hope not anyway.

Sicx

VIP Junglist
bet she get some bare dubs...imagine tho if she was on the next Fabric line up and she literally smashed the fuck out of the 2am slot, i mean 3 decks fucking rampage she went into the future and got dubs not even made yet, noshed off Skibba and ripped dnb a new arsehole...in all seriousness that would be funny if she mixed dnb and she was fucking boss at it...

she wont tho...I hope not anyway.
Haha i was just thinking this, bet shes into the proper dark end of drum & bass. Can just imagine the flyer now... tech itch, gein, limewax, paris hilton, counterstrike, wait... wut