Pareidolius - Epicentre (Deep DnB) Feedback??

very nice man, sick vocal youve got going! is that a sample from another tune or something you made yourself? whole track is mixed down well. didnt think i liked that kick at first but i now think its spot on. only thing id say is i think the little percussion hits (i think there pitched up toms?) sound slightly out of key in the tune. that could just be my ears tho! all in all this is a lovely piece of music

Cheers man, percussion elements could be sorted for sure. The vocal is a motown acapella, think its diana ross? It still needs to be mastered an everything, i've done what I can on ableton. ha!

As for your two tunes, Chainmaker has a really really nice soundscape to it and the arrangement and progression is great. the throbbing bass is a really nice aspect to it. I think as its neuro styled though, it could do with more percussion hooks and the reverse ride cymbal thats on every 4th bar could be pitched down abit and drop in the mix abit maybe? All in all though Its got real vibes man.

A new world has a super nice intro, but I dont think the drums work with it when it drops. They sound abit jumpy. Maybe instead of hats, have a shaker? The hats in it make it sound frantic, contrasting to the vibes on the intro. Its super chilled though, and really easy/pleasant to listen to all the way through. really well placed vocal samples aswell.

This is another one of mine

https://soundcloud.com/pareidolius/someday

Last edited:
Really nice track man. Think some of the percussion is a little loud, not too much though. Vocal works really well

Back
Top Bottom