Parcelforce are usless cunts

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Parcel-farce!
Their vans are stuffed so tight if your parcels on the bottom it's fucked! (Good couriers put your stuff on shelves) Bought some technics on ebay and they got destroyed. (luckily I got my money back)

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
Your puns have made me lol.

Anyway. As to 'why'.

I ordered a capture card from Novatech a couple days ago, plus next day delivery (thursday).

So Thursday comes around. I make sure to be awake nice and early, 9am to be precise. So that i don't miss the van coz he's gotta buzz for my flat to get into the building.

Anyhoo.
5pm comes round and nothing, so i'm think wtf mayne. I check my he-mails and check on my order number (you click a linky and it takes you to the parcelarse website).
Apparently it's been taken to my 'local' post office (which isn't my local post office, it is infact, 2 miles that way ->)

A massive inconvenience seeing as i don't have a car AND i don't know where that post office is.

So i he-mail Novatech asking for a refund on my shipping coz it will be 3 days instead of the 1 day that was promised.
A mate's driving me there 2mz to pick it up. Gunna be vexxed if it ain't there.

At no point on Thursday did i hear my buzzer go off.

There's even a trade button delivery peeps can use that buzz all flats. Didn't hear that either.

Plus. You know the card you get 'sorry, we're fassys and couldn't deliver your item'. That was sent to me by post.

So matey didn't even attempt to buzz anyone else to let him into the block.

Gay.

BROOL STORY CO.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
actually a very much like them , and i dont want another bad word said about them mr. or its for the high jump

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Royal mail stole my mircowave horns...goddam large C&K's they were too. Now I must find the right lampost and tief them myself. goddam fucking postal shitcunts

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Parcelforce statically rank very low within the list of top uk couriers!
The whole courier industry is frowned upon, mainly because when u don't get the service u expect, u complain! However when u receive a great service u rarely send any gratitude!
This level is elevated within international shipping and makes my working day far from pleasant!

PostmanPat

I'll cum in your arse.
VIP Junglist
Opened thread. Expected a cool story bro. Was disappointed. Scrolled down. Saw a brool story co. Smile on face. Thank you Kingz.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
fucking royal mail are useless fuckwits too in fairness. house i am living in at the moment is back entrance (insert joke about my mother/any female) and have no problem getting mail most of the time, except getting some coffee delivered the cunts sent it back saying i no longer lived here. fucking jewbags i hate the sluts

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
Yes they fucking are. I sent a package to be delivered about a month ago, they got there late and broke the fucking package en route too. CUNTS

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
You must get through alot of coffee...

Royal Mail deserved to get sold off...never seen such a bunch of slack-jawed misfits. They keep something for a few days and then send it to Northern Ireland where presumably it gets sold on to gift shop owners and the like...scammers!

Last edited: