Paranormal activity 09

1995ting

VIP Junglist
there's two versions, the original budget one and then the hollywood cliche version

I've got a torrent if anyone wants for both but havent got around to watching it yet

Last edited:

1995ting

VIP Junglist
I did it with The Strangers and it sketched me out well bad that I had to stop watching it. I then watched it sober and it wasn't even scary. Will probably stop watching it and have a cry if it's as scary as people say it is.
the strangers was lulzy, saw it in the cinema and went to the toilet, when I came back the guy with the mask suddenly appeared and I burst out laughing, everyone else in the cinema then started laughing too lol

that said, weed can make any movie scary

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
Saw the version released in 2007. Is the one out at the moment any different? Because I didn't find this film scary at all, I jumped when my TV made a noise though.

Edit: Ok version I watched is the version released now, film was just made in 2007 and released properly now.
What are the two different versions then?

Last edited:

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I saw it the other day. It's alright. There's some creepy moments, but it's not poo-your-kecks-material, scary. Take's a while to get going aswell.